Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex Irish

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Hi KellyCurvyBabe
    I'm so sorry to hear that has happened to you. it really is sickening. I really hope you are Ok. All you ladies deserve all the respect in the world for what you do, and not to be treated like that.

take care
    i second that rodders

Blog Entries

some men can be cunt (pardon the language lol) but remember girls can be 10 times worse and a lot more nasty with it
    id worry far more about girls giving me a prob then men , maybe thats just me but tis what it is
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Alex is a lovely girl. I hope she is ok.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 03-03-11 at 00:13.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (04-03-11), hornylimerick (03-03-11)

5. Default Alex hope you are okay

It is a disgrace that some idiot (or idiots) are trying to prevent the lovely Alex from working.
    Alex maybe you should consider naming and shaming them?
    Hope you are okay, as a previous poster says you have alot of friends here.
    Ciara nice to see you backing Alex up, the Girls should all stick together when idiots try and stop them working or hassle them. Don't let the idiots win.

Paulben

I've been trying to ring Alex the past two days to see if she is okay. It looks as if she has now blocked calls from the numbers we have on record, but I've had information from her friend that she is okay and well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (04-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I hope everything works out for you for the best. I hope you can work things out, to allow you to continue in whatever direction you choose. I know you have a good friend in Ciara, and any help you need just let us know.

It's a sad day if we allow the actions of one ill individual, shape the way things are to be.

All I would to do is pass on best wishes to Alex - I hope that she is OK and maybe Ciara could pass on the news of the support that she is getting on the site.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueboy32 For This Useful Post:

ciara (03-03-11), hd7055 (04-03-11)

This is bad stuff - only met Alex once but she is one amazing lady, never once heard anything bad said about her.

I hope this is not a permanent problem for her but it sounds bad.

And maybe a lesson for all of us here to be careful and respect privacy as best we can.

Vic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Victor Mature For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (05-03-11)

Reviews

Folks

This sounds serious.

Unfortunately I've never met Alex but have pm'd - and a nicer person I cannot imagine.

Alex if I can help in any way pls let me know, ok? And do - I mean that (pm me, ok?). Ciara if Alex isn't on this site pls do pass on this msg, tks.

People, we all need to think about what we can do to help an exceptional person - Ciara I know there is a separate forum where ladies can talk about menacing clients; girls if you have anything that can help sort this situation out pls do post there or pm Ciara, ok?

Alex, if you are reading this - you are utterly wonderful and do not forget that. Don't let some scumbag drag you down.

hd.

Reviews

miss her see is so lovely

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast