Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex Irish

Alex if your reading this i want to send you my warmest regards! I don't know whats going on and i cant imagine.
    Take care honey and if you need to talk at all... i'm here xxx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (03-03-11), Monkeynut (02-03-11), Rodney69 (02-03-11)

I sincerly hope Alex is ok. She's a lovely girl and I would hate to think that any lowlife is hassling her.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eamonn For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (02-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    it happens hun
    it happened to me a year and a half ago
    a client searched bebo and face book to find me and also followed me home
    and then started to tell people he knew who i was etc etc acting all in the know

the people he told all started to blackmail me and threaten me (4 different ones in total)

so when you guys ask an irish lady where she is from dont be offended if she getts all shy and wont tell you
    Hi KellyCurvyBabe
    I'm so sorry to hear that has happened to you. it really is sickening. I really hope you are Ok. All you ladies deserve all the respect in the world for what you do, and not to be treated like that.

take care
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries

unfortunately its not that simple, she has been getting grief from someone thats not on here therefore she had to delete everything , as for her own safety and privacy she cant work now as im sure u all understand , im not speaking for her im speaking on her behalf as she asked me to ,
    im wishing her the best anyway as im sure everyone is , maybe sometime we can get her back but obviously she can never use that profile as its being watched
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

7. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

benin (02-03-11), blueboy32 (03-03-11), Bodkin (02-03-11), carriebbw (04-03-11), Ebony Amber (03-03-11), El Gordo (02-03-11), hd7055 (04-03-11), hornylimerick (03-03-11), Irish Fiona (02-03-11), jimmydee (02-03-11), kelso (02-03-11), Leo Bloom (02-03-11), lovethegirls (03-03-11), Lucy Chambers (03-03-11), Morpheus (02-03-11), Rodney69 (02-03-11), thehighwayman (03-03-11), westcorklad (02-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    unfortunately its not that simple, she has been getting grief from someone thats not on here therefore she had to delete everything , as for her own safety and privacy she cant work now as im sure u all understand , im not speaking for her im speaking on her behalf as she asked me to ,
    im wishing her the best anyway as im sure everyone is , maybe sometime we can get her back but obviously she can never use that profile as its being watched
    thanks Ciara for letting us know. you look after her well and yourself too. wishing her well as always
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (04-03-11), Irish Fiona (02-03-11)

That is an absolute disgrace. Hopefully she doesn't let this scumbag get her down and we see her back in action soon.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eamonn For This Useful Post:

ciara (02-03-11), hd7055 (04-03-11), hornylimerick (03-03-11), Irish Fiona (02-03-11), Rodney69 (02-03-11)

Blog Entries

hopefully shes ok , but back in action i cant see
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Reviews

that's a disgrace, really is that some scumbag behaves like that. The main thing is that Alex does what's right for herself and her well being. And if it means stopping then that's what she should do. For those that had the pleasure of spending time with Alex, well we should consider ourselves very lucky. One special lady,

Alex if you're reading look after yourself and don't let the sad bastards get you down. All the best what ever you decide to do with your life in the future.
    Last edited by Rodney69; 02-03-11 at 20:43.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (03-03-11), Irish Fiona (02-03-11)

That is a true shame, I had only met her once but she was one of the best like yourself Ciara and I was dreaming of being able to afford a duo with you two.

It disgusts me that there is a scumbag out there who treats girls like this.

Reviews

This is truly sickening!

I do hope that Alex knows that she has a lot of real friends here and that we'd be climbing over each other just to get a chance to help her in any way we could.

Ciara if you can pass that message along I'd appreciate it and if there is anything I can do just PM me.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bodkin For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (04-03-11), RicFlair (02-03-11)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast