Thread: EROTIC MASSAGE ~ HUGE BOOBS ~ MY SEDUCTIVE WOMANLY CURVES and SENSUAL TOUCH

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Exclamation EROTIC MASSAGE ~ HUGE BOOBS ~ MY SEDUCTIVE WOMANLY CURVES and SENSUAL TOUCH

~ THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED !!

~ LET ME DO ALL THE WORK ~

I am a qualified therapist (I.T.E.C.) and my massage appointments are everything from

RELAXING TO THERAPUTIC TO MOUTH WATERING

I include Deep Passionate Kissing, Sensual Intimate Full Body Massage, OWO, lots of hand action and I allow full explosion on my voluptuous breasts.

How do you like Yours?

Massage can help de-stress your body and Re-charge it. It's the most erotic form of intimate touch without the intercourse!
    ~~~Especially when done properly~~~

"Erogenous ZONE Massage" or "Sexual Healing" will stimulate your libido and can be a form of foreplay that will heighten your sexual sensitivity and lead to ULTIMATE fulfillment

Erotic Massage can help clients address issues of tiredness, relaxation problems, stress and numerous other things, including premature ejaculation.

*Add Prostate massage in to the appointment to relax the pelvis and have an explosive ending

PROSTATE MASSAGE

Prostate massage is the one of the best ways of stimulating the prostate gland and due the the pleasure gained from stimulating this area, many now call it the male G spot.
    My prostate massage is performed with my finger from inside your anus. This is not for everyone but I promise that I am confident and gentle and I will ensure you are fully relaxed first theraputic and sensual body massage.
    Be assured that I know exactly what I am looking for AND where it is! I use a medical latex glove and plenty of anal lubricant.

Your Preparation for prostate massage is as important- Please visit the bathroom for
    a hot shower and wash your anus well with soap

The pleasure bonus of prostate massage is experiencing the ''big O'' as some men have labelled a prostate orgasm.

What does a prostate orgasm feel like?

“The prostate orgasm is very personal and different for each individual, but the consensus is that it is actually a series of smaller dry, full-body orgasms (‘Mini-Os’) that builds into a single or series of large full-body orgasms. Our customers say it is the most intense and beautiful pleasure they have ever had.....mmn
    MILKING is excretion of prostatic fluids with or without orgasm

30 Minutes ONLY 80e

The Hour 130e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1618.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	37393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1612.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	37394   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1617.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	37395   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1614.gif 
Views:	432 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	37396   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	151.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	37397  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	155.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	37398  
    Last edited by samlad; 01-03-11 at 17:35.