Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tricks of the Trade

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    If someone is taking too long, it is usually because he resisted coming and is now having to build back up to that point again. I often find telling him about my horny girlfriend in the next room playing with a vibrator in each hole works. If that doesn't work, I have been know to insert a vibrating anal toy, smack him about the face, and threaten something bigger. Both seem to do the trick.
    You don't need to cum quickly, but holding off and then not being able to cum is frustrating. Not to mention when it starts to shrink from the vain attempts to get it hard again. Oi Vey!
    Holding back can have it's problems in achieving that final orgasm!
    I may however prefer the frustration to that bigger item you mentioned

Reviews

I have been know to insert a vibrating anal toy, smack him about the face, and threaten something bigger. Both seem to do the trick.
    Reckon you could charge extra for this.....is the smack open hand or closed fist.

Reviews

If someone is taking too long, it is usually because he resisted coming and is now having to build back up to that point again. I often find telling him about my horny girlfriend in the next room playing with a vibrator in each hole works. If that doesn't work, I have been know to insert a vibrating anal toy, smack him about the face, and threaten something bigger. Both seem to do the trick.
    Violette looking at that fine ass of yours doubt any man could hold there cum from you!
    Last edited by mr gear; 01-03-11 at 16:48.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123