Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new payment card from o2

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I have been using thepayzone mastercard for ages now, like others I was just sick of my credit card getting blown because I bought something of a chinese website they don't like, I buy a lot from China and it's a pain in the arse with a regular card. It works much the same as the o2 one except it's a mastercard, I don't know if you can withdraw from an ATM with the o2 but you can with the payzone, not sure why you would want to but hey, you might find you need to at somestage..

Just had a look at the different costs and the O2 vise is cheaper to put money on, cheaper to use but it has a €1.50 a month charge whetehr you use it or not and you are limited to €350 per day loading where the payzone is €500 at a time and not per day..
    Use payzone myself...handy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MatureJane View Post
    Its the same as 3v.ie I have one for years. Just top it up in most shops and that's it. These prepaid cards have been around for years. Very good for keeping your business private
    There is a big differe3nce between them Jane, with the 3V you don't actually get a credit card, you only get a receipt with the card number on it and a text with the date a security code, fine for online transactions but you can't bring it into a shop and use it like you can these other cards, also with the 3V each transaction gives you a new card number so you are alsways left with loads of receipts with a few euro on each, where with the other cards you are topping up the same card so therefore you don't have the transfer costs involved with 3V vouchers..

Reviews

I know a few people who use that payzone mastercard and think its great. Just googled it and it sounds very good. Really does sound much easier than a normal c card. I got carried away with my one a couple of years back nightmare it was but only myself to blame.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries

Got the 02 one about a year ago and works well for me.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    i see o2 have launched a new card to pay for goods/services.
    not a creditcard not a chargecard, it works like a pay as you go phone.

you put a hundred on it and can buy goods on the internet
    or whatever/wherever you choose.

a creditcard is taxed €30 on April 1 each year. there
    is a €30 cancellation fee. if you delay it will cost €60 to release yourself.
    Seems good. A crowd called 3G also have the same thing and any were excepts visa excepts these too, the catch is every time you go th shop its your receipt that is your card and if you put 100 euro on it theres a 2.50 charge which I'm nearly sure(as I don't have one) increase's slightly with the higher amount you put on it.the maximum top up is five hundred and if your buying from some were that the price's are not in euro it another €2.50.its the hidden charges with things like that you need to be carful off...the only thing I'm not sure about is the increase everything else is 100%...
    Last edited by BIGTYM2010; 28-02-11 at 14:36. Reason: Sorry there wasn't as many answers when I tried posting this but I got distracted for a bit and now everything seems covered
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BIGTYM2010 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (28-02-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12