Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useless@sex ;-(

Default Useless@sex ;-(

I am absolutly useless at sex, im circumcised over 2 years now i have no feeling during sex or blow job even 9 out of 10 girls cant even give me a wank. And it may take up to half a hour for me to wank. I m wasting my money on finding a girl that can please me. Well they do please me but not in that way,i feel its all my fault. I think its all in my mind and was wondering would hypnostis work

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    I am absolutly useless at sex, im circumcised over 2 years now i have no feeling during sex or blow job even 9 out of 10 girls cant even give me a wank. And it may take up to half a hour for me to wank. I m wasting my money on finding a girl that can please me. Well they do please me but not in that way,i feel its all my fault. I think its all in my mind and was wondering would hypnostis work
    But,did you tell to the doctor your problem?

Reviews

or maybe hypnosis

Reviews

you can get things on the net that you cover your dick with during the day like a sleeve, it protects it and brings back the sensitivity

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    or maybe hypnosis
    They did some great album covers for Pink Floyd, never got a hard on looking at them though...not sure how that's going to help.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post

The only time I would let that happen is when I was born and couldn't defend myself.

PMSL

Sorry Mucker. You need to see the Doc and check that the circumcision was performed correctly.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-02-11), willyup (28-02-11)

Reviews

maybe try anal sex.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you should stay away from doctors and stay away from surgery and stay away from all medication.

IMO the medical establishment is all corrupt and extremely dangerous and damaging.

Blog Entries

don't worry,be happyy........maybe you didn't find the rite one....keep looking(or try some domination)....maybe will help...

###Back in Ireland###

It sounds to me like you have a mental block about it. If you are worried about not performing each time before sex, then your buggered before you start.

Try to relax a bit and maybe try some relaxation techniques. Remember that the whole sex thing is as much about mental attitude as it is about physical sensation.

Hope you get it sorted mate.
    Wise man say never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast