Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useless@sex ;-(

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    I am absolutly useless at sex, im circumcised over 2 years now i have no feeling during sex or blow job even 9 out of 10 girls cant even give me a wank. And it may take up to half a hour for me to wank. I m wasting my money on finding a girl that can please me. Well they do please me but not in that way,i feel its all my fault. I think its all in my mind and was wondering would hypnostis work
    Best thing to do is not to even think of it.
    Visit your lady, enjoy yourself in whatever way that pleases you, and if something else happens, then it's a bonus.

Don't think about it, just enjoy!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 28-02-11 at 08:26.

Reviews

I think if u cannot feel any sensitivity it is not a mental block. Go to the doctor, if u can find one that's not part of a previous posters global conspiracy !

And if you're shy about going to your local gp, just find another.

Also try a sex-shop to see if they have any creams or something for increasing sensitivity. Fantasia in Dublin is a shop with very helpful staff who u can ask anything without feeling embarrassed.

Reviews

I got it done about 10 yrs ago. yes you lose some of the sensitivity but i find i last away longer also don't think about it and spend plenty of time with the lady i.e kissing,touching,teasing, etc. and you will be fine. for a change let your dick do the thinking. Worry is a killer.

I know i can have sex but it takes time. I get hard, penetrate in certain positions only doggie works. A few times i have experiance where i have went soft during sex after abt 15 minutes. I kept thinkin to myself am i going to cum, this is the problem

Reviews

mucker, roll back on the title of the thread,
    we are at all times giving the unconcious suggestion.

"i enjoy my sex life" (repeat every now and then)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12