Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wankers

Love wankers

I purchased a business only phone before christmas, and as it was just for taking appointment, I got the cheapest one on offer. The thing is, this little phone (9.99) is better than all the phones out there. Why???? It has a caller reject feature - Brilliant. So when the wankers of our society ( quite a lot) annoy me, I put them on my reject call list. That's it. My phone wont accept their numbers anymore. It doesn't work for withheld call, but I don't answer them anyway so thats not too bad.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatureJane For This Useful Post:

ciara (27-02-11), denise89 (27-02-11)

3. Default

what kind of phone is it jane, could you pm me please?i need one to have,a lovely day thanks
    Last edited by denise89; 27-02-11 at 15:10.

I think it's normal for the reject list to only hold ten numbers.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Blog Entries

that sounds brilliant amazed not many fones have that feature, i tend to mostly use txt so i like newer fones that keep all the txt in conversation format!! so i can see that peter was called mike 3 weeks ago and the next week he's called jane :S hahaha
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Default the phone

samsung Gt-81170

Got it in car phone warehouse, cost 9.99 but had to top up my 20 02 credit. But it is open sim as I put one of my 087 credit in it and it worked.

it has all features but no camera, video, internet. The thing is, because it doesnt have all that media stuff, it works very well, and doesn't need to be charged that often.

Quote Originally Posted by MatureJane View Post
    I purchased a business only phone before christmas, and as it was just for taking appointment, I got the cheapest one on offer. The thing is, this little phone (9.99) is better than all the phones out there. Why???? It has a caller reject feature - Brilliant. So when the wankers of our society ( quite a lot) annoy me, I put them on my reject call list. That's it. My phone wont accept their numbers anymore. It doesn't work for withheld call, but I don't answer them anyway so thats not too bad.

there is software available for this your best bet is to buy a nokia smartphone there is lots of free apps that STOP PRIVATE NUMBERS
    i work in the communications business any more help just ask

Default thanks jimmy

If the reject callers work I'm find. I did have an nokia, an old one, that blocked calls but it only stored 10 numbers at a time. Believe me, in the business I'm in, no good. I'm not too sure how many the one I have stores. For now its doing find. When the rejected number calls, it rings once and then gets a busy tone or is put straight to my answering service, the person can't sent text either. The withheld numbers not too pushed as I just don't answer them.

If the reject callers work I'm find. I did have an nokia, an old one, that blocked calls but it only stored 10 numbers at a time. Believe me, in the business I'm in, no good. I'm not too sure how many the one I have stores. For now its doing find. When the rejected number calls, it rings once and then gets a busy tone or is put straight to my answering service, the person can't sent text either. The withheld numbers not too pushed as I just don't answer them.

What business are you in if you don't mind me asking?

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Holy shit .... a phone that makes calls and sends texts! Why didnt they think of that before instead of the shite thats on the market nowadays! iPhones that cant make calls and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    What business are you in if you don't mind me asking?

CG
    Erotic massage, with a happy ending. Also, 121 live chat. BTW, I don't do it for free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast