Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question for clients

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    All this talk of spending €1000, made me think of a certain lady!
    We all have someone special in our life, so how would you feel if this lady indicates that she may retire!
    Would we spend that money on ten ladies, one lady for a full night or the full amount for just one last hour with that one lady?

If we have been lucky, we have met someone who has touched our sole, so what would you give for just one brief hour?
    Would that be Dover sole, Mark

I, and many others, will have to face the scenario you describe very soon with a certain lady, so I think an overnight 'special' to say goodbye would definitely be in order.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (27-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Would that be Dover sole, Mark

I, and many others, will have to face the scenario you describe very soon with a certain lady, so I think an overnight 'special' to say goodbye would definitely be in order.
    Make sure you do Forrest , as someone special to me won't be around for to much longer , enjoy Forrest and I mean that bro .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Forrest (27-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Make sure you do Forrest , as someone special to me won't be around for to much longer , enjoy Forrest and I mean that bro .: doc
    Cheers Doc, will do.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    If it was a lady I really, really liked and I thought that I would never be able to be with her again, I think I might actually go for the whole 1000 with her for an hour. Its scary but I really think I might.
    If I would know (hypothetically) beforehand that it she will retire and that it's my last time with her, I would definitely use the €1000 to make it as special as possible within the boundaries of course. If that means only one last hour with her, I wouldn't think and just throw it on the table, there and then, and make it truly memorable.

There are things in the world that money can't buy, and that includes a connection/bond with someone, so what does €1000 mean if you have a lifetime memory?
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robijntje For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (27-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    If I would know (hypothetically) beforehand that it she will retire and that it's my last time with her, I would definitely use the €1000 to make it as special as possible within the boundaries of course. If that means only one last hour with her, I wouldn't think and just throw it on the table, there and then, and make it truly memorable.

There are things in the world that money can't buy, and that includes a connection/bond with someone, so what does €1000 mean if you have a lifetime memory?
    Very true man. There are just some things that you cant put a monetary value on, and that would be one of them imo.

If only €1,000 would find its way to me I'd gladly be going for a few 1 hr appointments to start. One with Nikky, and the with Alice, neither of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting yet. Then after that I'd try to wait as long as I possibly could (probably about 2 days) before going back to one or the other for a 2/3 hr session. Having only ever enjoyed 30 minute or 1 hour punts, a 2/3 hr session would be great. One thing I know for sure is that I'd really enjoy having €1k to spend without any consideration of everything else in life.

Reviews

Id spend it on 5 hours with my regular lady no doubt
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

I would spend it on a dinner date with one of my favourites. Obviously the date would start off with a very special starter and finish with an equally special dessert!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234