Thread: Brian O'Driscoll and Amy Huberman invited to Royal Wedding

Exclamation Brian O'Driscoll and Amy Huberman invited to Royal Wedding

or so it would appear.

Now I have a question for y'all.

If you and your lady were invited, would ye go ? and would there be an issue regarding one partner wanting to go and one not ?

(this is just a hypothetical question of course........as the chances that any of you miserable lonely deviant mentally challenged fuckers actually being in a normal relationship are smaller than the chance of getting a weding invite to said wedding)
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 25-02-11 at 12:59. Reason: to edit

Reviews

Well first of all I'd have to explain to my partner who was actually getting married........but then it would be a case of why the f**k not..........I'll put up with Lizzy and Phil the Greek for a few hours if plenty of free booze and a good slap up meal is on offer and the chance of selling an insider's tit-bits to some sleazy English tabloid in exhange for a few pieces of silver.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    or so it would appear.

If you and your lady were invited, would ye go ? and would there be an issue regarding one partner wanting to go and one not ?

(this is just a hypothetical question of course........as the chances that any of you miserable lonely deviant mentally challenged fuckers actually being in a normal relationship are smaller than the chance of getting a weding invite to said wedding)
    My partner would probably go but I wouldn't as have no interest whatsoever in it. Probably taking the hump as I wasn't invited.

or so it would appear.

Have you ever been to a British wedding, all over and dusted by 11:30, biggest bunch of drips ever. We'll pass on the Windsor castle invite, not worth the trip over the pond.

But the idea of getting a few pics off to the tabloids...could do handy for paying off the mortgage. Not like you'll screw up the next wedding invite, young Harry should remain a bachelor.

True Timdog, v boring events over there .....

Blog Entries

or so it would appear.

of course i'd go, i'd even hire a date for the occasion!! everyone like free shit and i'm sure there would be loads of it floating around at that, plus I want to hear Phil insult people.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    of course i'd go, i'd even hire a date for the occasion!! everyone like free shit and i'm sure there would be loads of it floating around at that, plus I want to hear Phil insult people.
    Course I'd go....rude not to....bought an Arnotts voucher for €100 just in case the invite is still in the post..