Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Are you feeling ok!! we reach agreement,its like the good friday agreement all over again.LOL
    Just in great mood today and looking forward to a few next days. So love & peace & IRELAND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I have a spare voting card here that's not going to be used today. If you're any good at impersonation, I can make your dream come true......it'll cost you though.
    Damn Carlos! I knew it that wont be for free! U destroy my dream!

I have a spare voting card here that's not going to be used today. If you're any good at impersonation, I can make your dream come true......it'll cost you though.
    Looks like you are taking democratic tips from the wee man in your avatar... selling voter registrations, and maybe creating a few extra votes from the morgue registry

Anyone but Labour if you enjoy this site surely.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    So guys,who you will VOTE today?
    Well it won't be labour FG independents it's pity Dustin is not running he would have got my first vote.

FG 1/2 and Greens 3, with a few independents after that for potential transfer votes from the Greens. Agree with Labour comments Mr Patten...

Reviews

Damn Carlos! I knew it that wont be for free! U destroy my dream!
    Ahhh democracy comes at a price my dear......the blood, sweat and tears of those who struggled valiantly to achieve it........the backpain, heartache and hernias of those who lifted an historic nation through the early years of statehood and who by dint of their hard labours and through trial and error and tribulations such as the civil war, the economic war, the emergency (which was a war everywhere except here), the border campaign, the troubles, the oil crisis, and the struggle for womens' lliberation forged a proud functioning independent and democratic state into the economic marvel of the western world......

.........then you have those who's only contribution was their urine and faeces and they just shat on the place and pissed it away into penury.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 25-02-11 at 13:11.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Exercise your right to vote!! If you don't, you pretty much give up your right to complain about what's going on.
    Very true, however I am going to spoil my vote, probably by means of a 'dirty protest' (I'll post it for Scatman to have a look at it!)
    Seriously, I see so little difference in the political parties and politicans to make any great change,the multi seat constituancys are the worst idea ever.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Ahhh democracy comes at a price my dear......the blood, sweat and tears of those who struggled valiantly to achieve it........the backpain, heartache and hernias of those who lifted an historic nation through the early years of statehood and who by dint of their hard labours and through trial and error and tribulations such as the civil war, the economic war, the emergency (which was a war everywhere except here), the boarder campaign, the troubles, the oil crisis, and the struggle for womens' lliberation forged a proud functioning independent and democratic state into the economic marvel of the western world......

.........then you have those who's only contribution was their urine and faeces and they just shat on the place and pissed it away into penury.
    God bless to Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Very true, however I am going to spoil my vote, probably by means of a 'dirty protest' (I'll post it for Scatman to have a look at it!)
    Seriously, I see so little difference in the political parties and politicans to make any great change,the multi seat constituancys are the worst idea ever.
    The Muppets Show

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast