Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Probably not gonna be particularly well received but....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I'd just like to say that the response to Mr. Greens review is one of the rudest and most obnoxious posts I have ever read. The guy was obviously pissed off at the way he was treated and doesn't deserve that. Just because Shirley has got 26 positive reviews it doesn't mean she can treat a punter like this and pretty much say that attitude doesn't matter, well it does!! At the end of the day looks and service can only get you so far in this game, you need to treat you clients correctly and that starts with being prompt and on time. It's not a waiting punters fault if you haven't got you shit together and are running late, you should be more cautious about your time keeping.

Sorry if anyone thinks I'm having a dig, it's just I don't think someone should be treated like that when they are you clients and you depend on them for your income.
    Alright Monster_Monster, I would largely agree with you but merely modify that by acknowledging that, with vast experience, its ok to accept delays or anything similar, just please acknowledge a text or a cluster of 10 missed calls and tell the chap you are ready now.
    Bada Bing!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (25-02-11)

Blog Entries

ok
    I am reading now for the first time this thread..don't know how the h*ll I didn't saw it!!!
    Anyway,The reason I have replied this way was the disgusting " I registered to leave this review because it is like the straw that broke the camels back" --> why should I pay 4 the other's broken dishes??? Why MrGreen didn't registered before to review each and every experience he had good/bad or N/A?? oh,maybe to write a nice review he would have never registered,but to write an N/A one was necessary..no sh*t!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

An don (25-02-11)

Reviews

forget my post
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 25-02-11 at 00:15.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    forget my post
    you bet!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    ok
    I am reading now for the first time this thread..don't know how the h*ll I didn't saw it!!!
    Anyway,The reason I have replied this way was the disgusting " I registered to leave this review because it is like the straw that broke the camels back" --> why should I pay 4 the other's broken dishes??? Why MrGreen didn't registered before to review each and every experience he had good/bad or N/A?? oh,maybe to write a nice review he would have never registered,but to write an N/A one was necessary..no sh*t!!!
    Some ppl do register just to leave a one off review. Mostly negative as they feel they are warning clients of ladies with a bad attitude or whatever.

Reviews

you bet!!
    Shirley your attitude leaves a lot to be desired, you can't attack a potential customer for simply telling of his experiences.

BTW i posted asking you for a response but you already posted your response so i said forget it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (25-02-11)

Reviews

ok
    Have to feel really for what Shirley is saying here.

While I was reading the thread my sympathy was growing for Mr.Green and his situation. And I have met Shirley a few times in chat and found what she said to be completely out of character from the lady I knew.

But while I am not condoning leaving a punter on the side of a street after confirming an appointment, what Shirley did was no worse than the ladies before her did by leaving Mr. Green waiting as well.

Seems pretty unfair to me that Shirley is the only one highlghted for this.

I hope this thread shows everyone the importance of leaving reviews, both good and bad.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (25-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Some ppl do register just to leave a one off review. Mostly negative as they feel they are warning clients of ladies with a bad attitude or whatever.
    ok..so let me understand..some ppl enjoy registering to harm rather than being fair to everybody??
    well dome, MrGreen!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Shirley your attitude leaves a lot to be desired, you can't attack a potential customer for simply telling of his experiences.

BTW i posted asking you for a response but you already posted your response so i said forget it
    thought you r referring to your 1st post on the thread..
    whatsoever,we both know that we'll never meet!!! and you know why!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Dominant ladies do not take critasismn lightly.

CG
    should that not be Criticism.
    Last edited by 69patrick69; 25-02-11 at 00:30.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast