Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Irish are great and so damn sexy....

Default The Irish are great and so damn sexy....

with their sexy red hair and cute freckles and isnt it lovely the way the church devoted themselves to educating the youth and that cute little thing the way all garda seem to marry nurses and live in quaint little villages with more pubs than people and the way we sing our folk songs which the rest of the world love so much and the way we sing 'you'll never beat the irish' just shows how proud we are of our sporting teams and the way we win the odd olympic medal which just shows how much we punch above our weight on a global scale and didnt we do well to get over the famine and all them eurovision wins that are the envy of the world and good old bono and u2 and the superfabulous westlife and boyzone and jedward makes you wonder how anybody would want to be from anywhere else eh ?

(please dont ban me)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (25-02-11), ChiefHandker (24-02-11), westcorklad (24-02-11)

Reviews

Should make that our new National Anthem Alec...might need to make it a bit more lyrical though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    with their sexy red hair and cute freckles and isnt it lovely the way the church devoted themselves to educating the youth and that cute little thing the way all garda seem to marry nurses and live in quaint little villages with more pubs than people and the way we sing our folk songs which the rest of the world love so much and the way we sing 'you'll never beat the irish' just shows how proud we are of our sporting teams and the way we win the odd olympic medal which just shows how much we punch above our weight on a global scale and didnt we do well to get over the famine and all them eurovision wins that are the envy of the world and good old bono and u2 and the superfabulous westlife and boyzone and jedward makes you wonder how anybody would want to be from anywhere else eh ?

(please dont ban me)
    Just watched Michael Carruth on "This Sporting Life" I presume??? I dunno about anyone else but I was gettin a bit teary-eyed looking at it.

Michael Carruth: Boxer, gentleman and all-round diamond bloke!
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

I'm sure I read a similar post a few days back, but it was written from a different perspective.

Horan have you been engaging in plagiarism again?

Blog Entries

(please dont ban me)

This is the funniest post in a good while,thanks for the laugh Alec!

Reviews

the other night on 'The story of Ireland',
    a historian explained that vikings kidnapped some monk
    and gang raped him on the ship. Ireland is what it is, best to accept.

Reviews

Hey Alec, first Michael Carruth and now this little belter of a tune from Two-Door Cinema Club, Ireland's pluses are stacking up lad!

PS the vid is pretty sweet too!

Bada Bing!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

timdog (25-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks Alec, you've summed up exactly why I live in this country, I'll print this off and if I ever get homesick for old Blighty I'll be able to re- read it.
    I also like thatched cottages, friendly tractor drivers saluting you as they stop in the middle of the road and talk to old Mrs Horgan down the road ( she's not been well you know ), and don't mention Dennys rashers !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

(please dont ban me)

u cant be banned for tellin the truth alec!!

i think......

not yet anyway

Reviews

You racist fucker. I choose to take offence at what you are saying. Furthermore, I will anonymously report this post and have you banned.
    Last edited by Mousey; 25-02-11 at 08:48.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast