Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-I General Election 2011 Exit Poll

Reviews

Judging by the poll running on boards.ie FF are going to have the grand total of 3 seats in the next Dail SF will have 25 and there will be 17 Independents.Somehow I dont think that will be the case so it will be interesting to see what the EI poll will look like.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Judging by the poll running on boards.ie FF are going to have the grand total of 3 seats in the next Dail SF will have 25 and there will be 17 Independents.Somehow I dont think that will be the case so it will be interesting to see what the EI poll will look like.
    I must check out politics.ie as well. It would be nice if the E-I Exit Poll was more accurate then the shower of anoraks on those two sites.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    We've even got a presenter from Mexico lined up to do the weather forecasts during the day.

Put her and Shaaron together and it'll be a record breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Tomorrow I will be setting up an exit poll for E-I members who took part in the General Election. The exit poll will open at 7:00 am to coincide with the opening of polling stations and will close at midnight (2 hours after polling stations close).

Only those members who actually vote tomorrow are requested to participate and you should have voted in the election before taking part in the exit poll.

You will be asked to indicate which party (or independent) the candidate stood for to whom you gave your first preference vote.

The exit poll will be a secret poll.

At the end we will compare and contrast the E-I exit poll with the national exit poll and the final outcome of the election to determine if the membership of E-I is any more perverse than the nation as a hole (sorry that should read whole).
    I hope us up here in the occupied 6 counties are allowed to vote also as its not our fault we are still under foreign occupation and partitioned from the rest of our country.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I hope us up here in the occupied 6 counties are allowed to vote also as its not our fault we are still under foreign occupation and partitioned from the rest of our country.
    Can't stop you voting in the exit poll John but we are really trying to ascertain how people who are actually able to vote and did vote voted in the election. D'ont be to down about being governed from Westminister.........plenty of people down here in the old Free State would probably gladly trade being governed by the IMF/ECB/EU for Westminister rule.

I promise to hold an exit poll for the brothers and sisters in the wee north next time you have an election.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Wise up, yeh durty wee Fenian shite yee! Norn Iron durdelurdelurdelurdelurdelurdelursitcheeayshun!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12