Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question re: 15 minute appointments.

Reviews

Default Question re: 15 minute appointments.

Notice another advert there for a 15 minute appointment. I'm wondering what on earth can be achieved in 15 minutes? I wouldn't dream of not having a shower and once that's out of the way there can only be 10 minutes max. left?
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (23-02-11), mature abby (23-02-11), Monkeynut (23-02-11), pablo_23 (23-02-11), Rodney69 (23-02-11), Sexy Sofie (24-02-11)

Reviews

yeh i agree mate, its all a bit primal and not the basis for much of an experience.
    30 mins for me would be a minimum.
    but if its being offered its being looked for

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Notice another advert there for a 15 minute appointment. I'm wondering what on earth can be achieved in 15 minutes? I wouldn't dream of not having a shower and once that's out of the way there can only be 10 minutes max. left?
    To get maximum value from a 15 min appointment u need to get undressed coming up in the lift and apply a liberal dose
    of lynx , also time can be gained by having the weapon manipulated into the working position so when the lady opens
    the door u will already have a fixed bayonet. U may need to do a few practice runs to get the timing of this right.

Not a moment to waste
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (24-02-11), emmasweet (24-02-11), hornylimerick (23-02-11), IrishAoife (23-02-11), mature abby (23-02-11), Morpheus (23-02-11), takemedrunkimhome (24-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Not a moment to waste
    Pics or GTFO.

Blog Entries

I offer a 15 min service but its only HR or OWO (you don't have time for anything else in such a short time)

A shower is expected in ANY appointment with me, but unless I am requested to join the client in the shower the appointment time does not start until the client is out the shower.

Hope this helps

Tiff xxxxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

punterminator (23-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    IHope this helps
    Perfectly, thanks for clarifying.
    For me, I would never presume that the appointment starts when I get out of the shower but nice to know that you insist on one and don't start the clock.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (23-02-11)

cum on, what do you expect, if you want a 15 minute appointment you'd want to have showers, small talk, out of the way. Anyway, in most cases, 15/20 is what most clients take

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MatureJane View Post
    cum on, what do you expect, if you want a 15 minute appointment you'd want to have showers, small talk, out of the way. Anyway, in most cases, 15/20 is what most clients take
    I'm sorry, I don't get you. I don't "expect" anything, I've never gone for a 15 minute appointment in my life.

I'm sorry, I don't get you. I don't "expect" anything, I've never gone for a 15 minute appointment in my life.
    I doubt ''Jane'' has either.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (23-02-11), City Gent (23-02-11), punterminator (23-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I doubt ''Jane'' has either.
    Any chance of a quick knee trembler (5 minutes max!) down the back of City Hall from ya next time you're in Cork? No need to shower..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast