Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The cost of a punt....

Default The cost of a punt....

I'm just curious... Would love some feedback please!

In the current climate when people are losing their jobs and their wages are being cut should the cost of a ladies time also be reduced? I'm in a predicament at the min where I wish to avail of a womans services for rather then a specified time... an amount of money!!! Eh how long will €200 last!

That's my full weeks pay and too be honest is 1 hour with a lady worth my full weeks pay? I dunno!

As I said I'd love to hear your feedback ladies and punters alike thanks
    Last edited by tuam sham; 23-02-11 at 12:42. Reason: Spelling mistake

This has been brought up many times before in other threads,if you cant afford to go just dont go simple as...
    Last edited by Apollo1; 23-02-11 at 12:48.

Reviews

No offence and I mean this in the nicest way possible but if you're earning €200 a week then punting is not an appropriate hobby for you.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (23-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Oh god here we go again.I know you are a newbie but this has been brought up many time's so many in fact the some of the girls and punters don't comment on them anymore.Its simple the girls charge what they want to do a very hard job if you can't afford it then that is not their problem.Thats the basic facts of it.
    Here we go again on this topic if you can't afford it don't do it times are bad for us all

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post

In the current climate when people are losing their jobs and their wages are being cut should the cost of a ladies time also be reduced? I'm in a predicament at the min where I wish to avail of a womans services for rather then a specified time... an amount of money!!! Eh how long will €200 last!

That's my full weeks pay and too be honest is 1 hour with a lady worth my full weeks pay? I dunno!

Plenty of ladies out there charging less than 200 now. Shop around and you should find what you want.

Reviews

Shouldnt be threats like that locked or even removed straight away???

Reviews

No need to bash him,The first comment from Apollo was enough for him to get the mesg,no need to follow it on

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (23-02-11)

Blog Entries

the cost of a punt......your wedded life??? (beside the donation and a properly whipping lol)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    Shouldnt be threats like that locked or even removed straight away???
    What threat? Did I miss something?
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post

if you can't afford it don't do it, simples!!!!!!

punting is a luxury not a necessity and like all luxuries should be cut back when you can't afford them. If you really want to help fellow punters go petition Tesco/Superquinn/Dunnes/Super Valu to get them lower their prices. The knock on affect to you will be much more than getting EUR20 off a blowjob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast