Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I have a five point plan:

1. Start with a bit of DFK
    2. Reverse oral + rimming (giving)
    3.OWO
    4.Proper shagging
    5.Cuddles and pillow talk

Now thats a plan to get this country back on its feet. Works for me everytime!
    with miriam the yyummy milf yesssss!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Yeah, it would almost make me want to vote for him.

I said almost!
    i've actually decided to not vote, I can't stand any of them and voting for indo's is a waste IMO, too much like local politics. We need next Taoiseach to place 11 genuine and smart people in to the Seanad and put these industry experts in cabinet positions
    Last edited by monster_monster; 22-02-11 at 22:42.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (22-02-11), Ric Hardgear (22-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    i've actually decided to not vote, I can't stand any of them and voting for indo's is a waste IMO, too much like local politics. We need next Taoiseach to place 11 genuine and smart people in to the Seanad and put these industry experts in cabinet positions
    Hate to say it but from a debating point of view Martin is wiping the floor with the other two.
    And I agree, they are all useless because they are all products of the same utterly flawed political system.

The country needs as you say to be run as a business by accomplished business people for two years.
    They would achieve 100 times what the self serving fools in the political perties would.
    Last edited by willyup; 22-02-11 at 22:48.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hate to say it but from a debating point of view Martin is wiping the floor with the other two.
    And I agree, they are all useless because they are all products of the same utterly flawed political system.

The country needs as you say to be run as a business by accomplished business people for two years.
    They would achieve 100 times what the self serving fools in the political perties would.
    Yes poor aul Enda has his 5 point plan and fuck all else , dosent answer any question just waffles on and on,
    has been really rattled when forced to answer questions. May the lord save us if he is supposed to lead us
    out of this mess
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

I dont like that martin fella at all.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    What he really needs is a 5 point plan
    lol..yeah ..ffs he is like a fuckin robot ..is this really irelands new leader?????...HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

watching online here in US.. getting some serious deja vu.. doesn't matter what country- the spiel remains the same..
    nice pink tie Enda- about the only good thing I can say about you

Blog Entries

power generation, non strategic, LOL!!!!!!

but also very very scared

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    lol..yeah ..ffs he is like a fuckin robot ..is this really irelands new leader?????...HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    Watching him in action tonight has sent a shiver up my spine.
    He is coming across (to me anyway) as a lost little boy with no idea what is going on around him.

Reviews

I totally disagree. Martin sounds like a little kid that doesn't get the attention he craves.

Doesn't really matter who comes in anyway because IMF and ECB will be running the show.

Not many of them is leaders though from what I can see. Too much bickering between them, sound bites galore and way too little emphasis on what actually needs to be done.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 22-02-11 at 22:58.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast