Thread: Site problems on mobile devices??

Default Site problems on mobile devices??

Hi all,
    Anyone having any problems with the site on mobile devices?

Since Sunday the site wont load up properly on my i-phone. Its only this site and i've tried it on two separate iphones. The text loads up but no photo's....bit of a pain if your trying to make a choice ;-)

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

Rayden (22-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have an I phone and it's working ok what's you Internet coverage like.

Reviews

With all the site updates over the last few days many you need to clear the phones cache, have you tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Open Safari, hit the 2 squares bottom right, the screen should look like this:

Hit new page, a blank white page should open, now hit the 2 squares again, screen should look like this:

now leave the white page but swipe across to all other open pages hitting X on each of them until you are left with just the white page. Close Safari without looking at any further websites. Now open Settings, scroll-down to Safari and again scroll down to reveal the clear buttons.

Hit each of them and your browser history should be clear or as clear as you can get it.
    To be sure I then go into Safari, hit the bookmarks icon (looks like an open book) top of the list should be history, click on it, if it's empty great if not hit clear bottom left. That's unfortunately all you can do..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Nicole (22-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Hi all,
    Anyone having any problems with the site on mobile devices?

Since Sunday the site wont load up properly on my i-phone. Its only this site and i've tried it on two separate iphones. The text loads up but no photo's....bit of a pain if your trying to make a choice ;-)

Thanks
    im havin the same prob pops...i have also just done what anon has said and still its the same!
    techies help

Reviews

Having the same probs as the OP but with a Samsung Android thingy. Have to gey here on my crummy Opera Mini app.

Reviews

Ihad the same problem until this morning on Nokia N8, even googled Nokia and thumbnail issues....changed my access point settings to 'Ask when needed' and it worked......don't know if this will help or not....not a techie....but anythings' worth a try..

Reviews

I'm now on the iPhone but it's on wi-fi I defo still have issues with ei using 3G
    go figure eh?

Reviews

Problems with site at the mo anyways....no access from my phone now either..