Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you ever get back with an ex?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Can you ever get back with an ex?????

I saw an ex boyfriend today who I have not seen for 6 months. He wants to get back together, although he went back to his wife after we broke up. I asked him what is in it for me? He left with a lot to think about. I wondered if anyone on here has got back with an ex and did it work out?
    www.lady-love.co.uk
    Dublin 19 November
    E80 1/2 hour
    E120 one hour

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by charlottebabe View Post
    I saw an ex boyfriend today who I have not seen for 6 months. He wants to get back together, although he went back to his wife after we broke up. I asked him what is in it for me? He left with a lot to think about. I wondered if anyone on here has got back with an ex and did it work out?
    Walk darling and he is married tut tut.

3. Default

No i would not Defo. But i cant say anymore cause i dont no why yous broke up in the first place and would be wrong of me to do so. What ever u deside .... best of luck xx

It just happened with me once...but wasnt working at all!He is the one in my life that i go mad anytime, but something wrong between us!
    But i rather stay away from ex bf, friendship should be ok if there is frendship with an ex...?
    Good bye Ireland!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (21-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    It just happened with me once...but wasnt working at all!He is the one in my life that i go mad anytime, but something wrong between us!
    But i rather stay away from ex bf, friendship should be ok if there is frendship with an ex...?
    But there is never friendship with an ex it always turns sour .

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (21-02-11), Rachel Divine (21-02-11), Rodney69 (21-02-11), Stella (21-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I dunno, there is one ex that I have forgotten about but recently she has dominated my mind again... I want her back, even if it was just as friends, but I don't think that will ever be possible...

I would say no, never, niente, but one never knows...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries

I am actually good friends with an ex. Somehow for us we can be and it works. We meet up twice a year and have a lovely time laughing and chatting. Always good to see him and we both respect our current lives. The thing is we are not in love with each other any more, but 'love' each other. In other words there is no possessiveness or sexual longing.
    www.lady-love.co.uk
    Dublin 19 November
    E80 1/2 hour
    E120 one hour

Once we broke up I lose my interest on him...

Are soo many out there who can apreciate me much more and I can be alot more happy than with an ex back .
    Naughty videos on EF.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (21-02-11), Rodney69 (21-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlottebabe View Post
    No is the simple answer, it never works out, for me anyway.

What tends to happen is people break up and after a while one starts to miss the other and tries to get back together, if they do get together again, things are better than ever for a while until the sparkle wears off and it's back to the way it was just before you broke up at that point you'll remember the reasons for the initial breakup and it starts again.

Irish people tend to be very slow to leave go and seem to have a hard time accepting when things are over, so they keep wanting to come back which just prolongs the inevitable.

Remember the reason you broke up in the first place......has anything really changed?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (21-02-11)

But i rather stay away from ex bf, friendship should be ok if there is frendship with an ex...

I know its tempting but he got back to his wife so maybe he just dont get quality sex...
    Last edited by Stella; 21-02-11 at 21:09.
    Good bye Ireland!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast