Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back !!!

Exclamation I'm Back !!!

most unhappy with the ban but, Hey ! Thats life........all water under the bridge now.

was actually worth it to see the thread raised about my banning, some seriously funny shit posted, well done to ye all

My one regret is that the Hamster never even knew about it, he does love a soap opera, especially when I am banned and have no right of reply to whatever scurrilous posts he would no doubt have made.

By the way......plenty of action and ex members in the orange room, was quite eventful over there and still not calmed down completely

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

benin (21-02-11), Blond chick NIKKY (21-02-11), carlos marvado (22-02-11), City Gent (21-02-11), hornylimerick (21-02-11), samlad (21-02-11), westcorklad (21-02-11)

Hello Alec. Welcome back
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    most unhappy with the ban but, Hey ! Thats life........all water under the bridge now.

was actually worth it to see the thread raised about my banning, some seriously funny shit posted, well done to ye all

My one regret is that the Hamster never even knew about it, he does love a soap opera, especially when I am banned and have no right of reply to whatever scurrilous posts he would no doubt have made.

By the way......plenty of action and ex members in the orange room, was quite eventful over there and still not calmed down completely
    good to see you back alec

Welcome, great to see you back mate.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Welcome back alec, hope your unfortunate banning doesn't effect your posts

Great to have you back

Blog Entries

Welcome back Alex. It was like Stockholm syndrome for me when I heard you were on a temp ban. People told me you had broken a rule, but I loved you all the same?
    Last edited by Patricia; 21-02-11 at 19:35.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

Alec Horan (21-02-11)

Reviews

What you mean you're back? Were you gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Welcome back Alex. It was like Stockholm syndrome for me when I heard you were on a temp ban. People told me you had broken a rule, but I loved you all the same?
    Thanks Pat my love.......You know I would never do anything to upset you. I'll explain it all to you in bed later

Sorry about the ban, fella You're thread seemed to have created a great divide amoungst many posters, but fair play to you for sitting it out and welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Sorry about the ban, fella You're thread seemed to have created a great divide amoungst many posters, but fair play to you for sitting it out and welcome back
    No worries sammyboy I certainly didnt see it coming........mind you I'm quite proud to be banned for anti-Irish racism........I mean only an Irishman could be banned for that eh ?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

benin (21-02-11), City Gent (21-02-11), dave1dave (21-02-11), Rayden (21-02-11), Rockmunky (22-02-11), samlad (21-02-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast