Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Zoe in Cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default Zoe in Cork

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/17507...sh-escort.html

    The number she used is belong to another escort currently not advertising

    EROS IRELAND - Escort: - Dublin Escorts, Cork Escorts, Limerick Escorts, Galway Escorts, Belfast Escorts

    Also she has two fake photos reports on her profile ,yet she still has pictures in place .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/17507...sh-escort.html

    The number she used is belong to another escort currently not advertising

    EROS IRELAND - Escort: - Dublin Escorts, Cork Escorts, Limerick Escorts, Galway Escorts, Belfast Escorts

    Also she has two fake photos reports on her profile ,yet she still has pictures in place .
    Hi,
    can you please check the second link because it doesn't seem to work


    Thx

    Julia

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Hi,
    can you please check the second link because it doesn't seem to work


    Thx

    Julia
    Hi Julia,

    I have submitted another fake profile report, one of the images on her profile is the same as the image she already got a fake photo report on..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Hi Julia,

    I have submitted another fake profile report, one of the images on her profile is the same as the image she already got a fake photo report on..
    If she puts fake pictures back we will have to ban her profile for 30 days

    Julia

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    If she puts fake pictures back we will have to ban her profile for 30 days

    Julia
    Like I said, report submitted, it has been since this morning when you first replied, I hope she hasn't had enough time to change them

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Like I said, report submitted, it has been since this morning when you first replied, I hope she hasn't had enough time to change them
    She is using genuine photos now-because of the recent technical problems I couldn't give her a ban at morning

    Julia

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    She is using genuine photos now-because of the recent technical problems I couldn't give her a ban at morning

    Julia
    If you look at her profile Julia you can see the 4th image is the same image that is on both the fake photo reports submitted by myself and Nicole, how can they be genuine now when they weren't last month

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    And what a surprise, the report was sat on just long enough for her to remove the 4th image that was the fake, I wonder how that happened

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    And what a surprise, the report was sat on just long enough for her to remove the 4th image that was the fake, I wonder how that happened
    I removed it

    is there anything else I can do for you?

    Julia

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    I removed it

    is there anything else I can do for you?

    Julia
    Look Julia, I don't want to be a heartless fecker after all it is her business that is going to be effected but nobody asked her to put up fake images so therefore I don't know why you would do her any favours by removing the offending image rather than activating the fake photo report and ban her as per the rules, can you maybe explain that to me

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (21-02-11), lonely (21-02-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •