Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your opinions about this.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Need your opinions about this.

I made this the other day, and I would like your honest comments about it.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries

Listening to it made me think of Viking Boats landing on the shore. Enya and happy/sad thoughts and overall very relaxing.

Reviews

If you want an honest opinion then sorry, not very good, terrible in fact , by 56 seconds I was going to turn it off, by 1:20 I lost interest and started to type this, at 2:37 I have stopped listening and turned it off as it had become annoying, no rhythm, it doesn't know what it wants to be, the sounds at the begining are too sharp and short and well, it didn't get any better as it went on. Opening bit did remind me of the ending in The Dark crystal when the Mystics started to march to the fortress to merge with the Skeksis..Loved that film so thanks for at least the little bit of joy it gave me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If you want an honest opinion then sorry, not very good, terrible in fact , by 56 seconds I was going to turn it off, by 1:20 I lost interest and started to type this, at 2:37 I have stopped listening and turned it off as it had become annoying, no rhythm, it doesn't know what it wants to be, the sounds at the begining are too sharp and short and well, it didn't get any better as it went on. Opening bit did remind me of the ending in The Dark crystal when the Mystics started to march to the fortress to merge with the Skeksis..Loved that film so thanks for at least the little bit of joy it gave me
    Perhaps them theres some benefit to having an iPad!

Reviews

What's that, no sound LOL

How rude of me BTW:

Reviews

Yo Robin, looks like coast of Galway seen from Inisboffin???

I like atmospheric soundtrack type stuff. I find your signature pretty fascinating, I'm guessing you may like Opeth possibly, or more extreme music like Dimmu Borgir or Burzum???

or maybe not, let us know.
    Bada Bing!!!

It really depends on what you are using it for tbh.
    If you take out that scary base "haaaaaaaaa" scary, ghostly noise, it will be better, although I understand why it is in it. As soon as that stops, it is actually relaxing and great.
    My future husband, Richard sais hello to the forum...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prettywoman For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (21-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yo Robin, looks like coast of Galway seen from Inisboffin???

I like atmospheric soundtrack type stuff. I find your signature pretty fascinating, I'm guessing you may like Opeth possibly, or more extreme music like Dimmu Borgir or Burzum???

or maybe not, let us know.
    I dunno, I just needed a picture, so picked the first one I found.

I'm not into Opeth and death metal alltogether, I'm really into the black side of stuff (Rotting Christ, Immortal, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir,...).

@Anon: honesty is what I appreciate, so thanks for the comment and well, it gave you a little joy at least
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robijntje For This Useful Post:

anon361 (20-02-11), Lincoln (21-02-11)

Reviews

Im so relaxed now. When are the mellow birds going to take flight
    Last edited by takemedrunkimhome; 21-02-11 at 02:38. Reason: fear of God of CG lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    I dunno, I just needed a picture, so picked the first one I found.

I'm not into Opeth and death metal alltogether, I'm really into the black side of stuff (Rotting Christ, Immortal, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir,...).

@Anon: honesty is what I appreciate, so thanks for the comment and well, it gave you a little joy at least
    If I'm in the right humour some Black stuff sounds good to me but Opeth or Katatonia would be more to my liking, still I reckon Blackwater Park or Ghost Reveries would float yer boat.....
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast