Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: How Do You Spot An Agency?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Wink How Do You Spot An Agency?

    First of all, just a bit of fun.
    If you were an agency, how would you promote your 'girls' over independent escorts and make sure you secured the business you desired!!


    Personally this is how I would go about it.
    I would rent a central apartment, and rotate my girls on a frequest basis.
    All phone calls would be answered and screened by a knowledgeable lady who also looks after the escorts and property. I would then advertise my girls as independent with 'verified' pictures undercutting the establish independent escort. I would run more than one girl on the same profile saving advertising costs. Over a period of a year I would register profiles and provide positive reviews of a few escorts who would not highlight the fact that a meeting never took place. Perhaps I may even leave a review with an establised escort a few weeks after the supposed appointment, when the escorts recollection may be less clear.
    This would be the cherry in the cake as it would help to establish these profiles!

    I would then open up for business.
    If business was slow for an escort I would submit a positive review for the under performing escort. If one of my escorts received a negative or neutral review I would again drag out those 'sleeping profiles' and place positive reviews to negate the previous review.

    If a person only punts every other month, it is very hard to spot an agency at work.
    If however a client punts three times a week like me, it is more easy to spot one.

    Some may ask so what! Who looses out?
    I believe we all loose out - independent escort and eventually client, as this business should be a level playing field for all parties - agency and independent alike.

    Whenever I look at reviews in Belfast, I now look for names I can trust.
    Jamescork once called for a greater amount of TR reviewers on this site.
    I now understand why he called for this, as reviews are worthless unless we can trust the reviewer!

    Here endith my latest rant!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (20-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    You forgot to add 'Available 24 Hours' on profiles mate lol


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (20-02-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    629
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Yes you are correct on what you say. You could also check how many posts the reviewer has made as this takes alot of time as you are aware off. I have made my own list of TR for Belfast and you are one of them mark.
    It's easier for us in Belfast to spot possible fake reviews due to smaller catchment area but possible a more difficult problem in say Dublin
     little said is easy mended

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Legswideopen For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (20-02-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Guys, you need to apply for the trusted reviewer badge yourselves, so there is more of them. If you don't apply, we don't enforce it upon anybody.

    And here is the link on how to become one
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-criteria.html
    Last edited by prettywoman; 20-02-11 at 22:22.
    My future husband, Richard sais hello to the forum...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to prettywoman For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (20-02-11)

  9. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    First of all, just a bit of fun.
    If you were an agency, how would you promote your 'girls' over independent escorts and make sure you secured the business you desired!!


    Personally this is how I would go about it.
    I would rent a central apartment, and rotate my girls on a frequest basis.
    All phone calls would be answered and screened by a knowledgeable lady who also looks after the escorts and property. I would then advertise my girls as independent with 'verified' pictures undercutting the establish independent escort. I would run more than one girl on the same profile saving advertising costs. Over a period of a year I would register profiles and provide positive reviews of a few escorts who would not highlight the fact that a meeting never took place. Perhaps I may even leave a review with an establised escort a few weeks after the supposed appointment, when the escorts recollection may be less clear.
    This would be the cherry in the cake as it would help to establish these profiles!

    I would then open up for business.
    If business was slow for an escort I would submit a positive review for the under performing escort. If one of my escorts received a negative or neutral review I would again drag out those 'sleeping profiles' and place positive reviews to negate the previous review.

    If a person only punts every other month, it is very hard to spot an agency at work.
    If however a client punts three times a week like me, it is more easy to spot one.

    Some may ask so what! Who looses out?
    I believe we all loose out - independent escort and eventually client, as this business should be a level playing field for all parties - agency and independent alike.

    Whenever I look at reviews in Belfast, I now look for names I can trust.
    Jamescork once called for a greater amount of TR reviewers on this site.
    I now understand why he called for this, as reviews are worthless unless we can trust the reviewer!

    Here endith my latest rant!
    and we know you do not un an agency because...: lol

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Guys, you need to apply for the trusted reviewer badge yourselves, so there is more of them. If you don't apply, we don't enforce it upon anybody.

    And here is the link on how to become one
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-criteria.html
    Thanks PW. I will do once I meet the criteria, i.e. two years and three references.
    Only a year and a half to go.
    By the way, are there any TR's in Belfast?
    Would love to know the breakdown of TR's in Ireland.

    Thanks.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubai69 View Post
    and we know you do not un an agency because...: lol
    I notice you just registered today!

    Nice to meet you.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legswideopen View Post
    Yes you are correct on what you say. You could also check how many posts the reviewer has made as this takes alot of time as you are aware off. I have made my own list of TR for Belfast and you are one of them mark.
    It's easier for us in Belfast to spot possible fake reviews due to smaller catchment area but possible a more difficult problem in say Dublin
    We all know who we can trust, in particular those that post on a long term basis on this site.
    I do notice that it was from one of your recommendations that I visited a lady!
    A visit I thoroughly enjoyed and will do so again when she returns

    So thanks for your reviews, and whatever you do, review truthfully!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 20-02-11 at 22:37.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    Legswideopen (20-02-11)

  14. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    I notice you just registered today!

    Nice to meet you.
    Nice to meet you too.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    It does state, that there can be exceptions made on that.

    There are plenty of members here, who could meet all criteria and they don't apply.

    Here is the list of guys with a badge

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...reviewers.html
    My future husband, Richard sais hello to the forum...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •