Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apologies for Downtime Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Haha, actually we all either moved to E-S which i refuese to join a 5th time or the orange site across the road LOL
    didn't get a chance to join any new sites, what's the point, but did take a peek at the orange one and saw a lot a familiar faces. Checked back this morning and half of the threads have been locked, what did you people do!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    didn't get a chance to join any new sites, what's the point, but did take a peek at the orange one and saw a lot a familiar faces. Checked back this morning and half of the threads have been locked, what did you people do!!!!!
    I think the clue is who the last poster was on the majority of the locked threads mate lol

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Thanks Patricia, is it time for a martini yet?
    So for those (Carlos) scratching your heads, basically E-I has moved house to a new address (internet speak = DNS) and the postman might not be aware they moved untill he gets the update from his boss (internet speak = isp)
    For those who want a slightly more technical explanation, DNS means 'de new server' and ISP means 'irritatingly slow postman'

Thank you

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

anon361 (20-02-11), magicalman9357 (20-02-11), Morpheus (20-02-11), Sam Spade (20-02-11), westcorklad (20-02-11)

Reviews

Still teething problems I see, must be a bloody nightmare, wouldn't ye hate to be the techies at the end of Patricia's whip

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (20-02-11)

Blog Entries

Still teething problems I see, must be a bloody nightmare, wouldn't ye hate to be the techies at the end of Patricia's whip
    We did just have a slight problem, and it's occurred a few times since we got back up yesterday, but we know what it is, it only knocks us offline for a few minutes each time and by later today it will be fixed. Compared to yesterday it is nothing frankly thank God!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

dr love (20-02-11), magicalman9357 (20-02-11), Morpheus (20-02-11), samlad (20-02-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12