Thread: Choosing

Reviews

Default Choosing

I think there was a thread recently about how we punters go about choosing the next girl we want to meet. I have something to add to that conversation.

I find that what I fancy about girls changes from time to time. Sometimes I am attracted in general to boobs, sometimes bottoms, sometimes eyes, sometimes a smile. Not to any one specific girl mind, it's just a general fancy for these things regardless of who owns them.

Last week I was in a boob mood which is why I spent so much time pondering a visit to Spanish Vanessa in D6 (never did pay a visit). This week though my eyes and fancy have changed to legs. I am looking for lovely legs this week .... silky smooth, well shapen, tanned and papmered looking legs.

And that's my insight into how I personally choose my next girl. I do not have a regular girl which I guess lends itself to these kind of floating fancies.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Like curves myself banjo , to each their own I suppose .: lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Banjo (19-02-11)

Reviews

I find I give time picking a girl only to be let down fairly often when I get to the area where the girl is. Ladies please do not double book. I then end up with maby my 3rd or fourth choice
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today