Thread: my butt

Question my butt

This morning at 10am I went to do my pooh - Im a regular girl. Anyway, I tried to wipe my butt hole and I couldn't reach back, it hurt too much. Now, Im a fairly trim lady size 12/14 so its not that Im too fat or anything like that. Any suggestions or tips from anyone. This situation couldn't persist, especially with my job, the last thing I need is someone to tell me that I've a smelly butt.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MatureJane View Post
    This morning at 10am I went to do my pooh - Im a regular girl. Anyway, I tried to wipe my butt hole and I couldn't reach back, it hurt too much. Now, Im a fairly trim lady size 12/14 so its not that Im too fat or anything like that. Any suggestions or tips from anyone. This situation couldn't persist, especially with my job, the last thing I need is someone to tell me that I've a smelly butt.
    I'll come and do it for you.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Jane this may shock you babes but even girls who are fat can reach back and wipe their own butts..x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hop in the shower, get the loofah out and then get to a physiotherapist.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Some, horrible when you wake up stiff and sore, happened me last week, woke up and my shoulder was killing me, done some light excercises and it eventually came good but stayed sore for a day or so, new mattress me thinks is in order

Blog Entries

Is it ok to say too much information lol
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (19-02-11), mellors (19-02-11), Morpheus (20-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    Jane this may shock you babes but even girls who are fat can reach back and wipe their own butts..x
    15-love to angel lol

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato