Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: owo and french kissing

  1. #1

    Default owo and french kissing

    to be honest guys if the escort does french kissing, then i dont really care about owo , and the same thing if she doesnt kiss but she she allow reversal oral and does owo , for me its still ok
    but what really piss me off that if the escort doesnt do french kissing, owo and not even reversal oral , i mean come on so what am i suppose to do ???? just quick shag ?
    then in this case , i think she really shouldnt charge more than 50 euro for 30 mins like amsterdam and in prague , in amsterdam , i really didnt complain ( all they did is one position sex ) but i only paied 50 euro , same in sex park in prague only 40 euro

    so what do you guys ?????????:

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to armani man For This Useful Post:

    luigi (17-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    It's paid FFS paid. Apart from that I don't get what your trying to say, sorry.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (17-02-11), Blonde Alexa (04-04-11), Ebony Amber (17-02-11), lovethegirls (17-02-11), Vaness (05-04-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armani man View Post
    to be honest guys if the escort does french kissing, then i dont really care about owo , and the same thing if she doesnt kiss but she she allow reversal oral and does owo , for me its still ok
    but what really piss me off that if the escort doesnt do french kissing, owo and not even reversal oral , i mean come on so what am i suppose to do ???? just quick shag ?
    then in this case , i think she really shouldnt charge more than 50 euro for 30 mins like amsterdam and in prague , in amsterdam , i really didnt complain ( all they did is one position sex ) but i only paied 50 euro , same in sex park in prague only 40 euro

    so what do you guys ?????????:
    Just curious?

    Does that mean if I do both I should charge extra

    The whole point is you pay for time. Not services. If you don't like it- go back to Prague
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    Blonde Alexa (01-04-11), City Gent (17-02-11), Irish Fiona (04-04-11), lovethegirls (17-02-11), TheH (05-04-11), willyup (17-02-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    52
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    It's paid FFS paid. Apart from that I don't get what your trying to say, sorry.


    CG
    Only try to correct someone's English when you're decidedly sure your own is right.

    It's '..what you're (or you are) trying to say'. 'Your' only denotes ownership.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bambaataa For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (17-02-11), dave1dave (17-02-11), lovethegirls (17-02-11), shake and vac (17-02-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armani man View Post
    so what do you guys ?????????:
    Pretty simple I go to see escorts that provide all the services I require. Check the profile and read the reviews.
    I've been to a few places in Prague and you just can't compare the services.
    It would be like comparing a bus journey, with a chauffeur driven limo !

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    BIGTYM2010 (01-04-11), Blonde Alexa (01-04-11), Forrest (17-02-11), Irish Fiona (04-04-11), nick2010 (01-04-11), nikole_vb3 (05-04-11), TheH (05-04-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Paranoia Dept.
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    If you don't like it- go back to Prague
    be careful what you wish for.. the way things are shaping up, a good chunk of the boys will be doing just that really soon!

    that said- Mr.Armani- market forces shape the price & ladies are free to offer whatever menu they wish, just keep searching til you find what you're looking for

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambaataa View Post
    Only try to correct someone's English when you're decidedly sure your own is right.

    It's '..what you're (or you are) trying to say'. 'Your' only denotes ownership.
    Grammer Nazi

    I think perhaps those in Prague have slightly lower overheads. Ie, they live in Prague
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (17-02-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    be careful what you wish for.. the way things are shaping up, a good chunk of the boys will be doing just that really soon!

    that said- Mr.Armani- market forces shape the price & ladies are free to offer whatever menu they wish, just keep searching til you find what you're looking for

    I think you may be underestimating the cost of a flight to Prague, the cost of a hotel and accommodation and then your escort fees. I very much doubt everyone can explain nipping to Prague to the wife as one could nipping to D4.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 17-02-11 at 19:46.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (04-04-11)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    52
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Grammer Nazi

    I think perhaps those in Prague have slightly lower overheads. Ie, they live in Prague
    Only trying to give him a taste of his own medicine.

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Paranoia Dept.
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think you may be underestimating the cost of a flight to Prague, the cost of a hotel and accommodation and then your escort fees. I very much doubt everyone can explain nipping to Prague to the wife as one could nipping to D4.
    fair enough mon cheri- but I suspect you may be overestimating how much a Prgaue trip costs ( I've been there a number of times)- even with the fall of the cost of living in IRL, with RyanAir flights it's pretty straightforward economics depending on what you're seeking.
    Last edited by Franken996; 17-02-11 at 19:51.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •