Thread: joke

Default joke

*Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday & the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never**been to church in his life.. **After Mass, the priest caught up with him & said, "Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come?"**Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced me hat & I really, really love that hat. I know that McGlynn had a hat just like mine & I knew he came to church **every Sunday**. I also knew that he had to take off his hat during Mass & figured he would leave it in the back of church. So, I was going to leave after **Communion** & steal McGlynn's hat."**The priest said, "Well, Murphy, I notice that ya didn't steal McGlynn's hat. What changed your mind?"**Murphy replied, "Well, after I heard your sermon on the **10 Commandments**, I decided that I didn't need**to steal McGlynn's hat after all."**With a tear in his eye the priest gave Murphy a big smile & said; "After I talked about '**Thou Shalt Not** Ste
    al' ya decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in Hell?"**Murphy slowly shook his head. "No, Father, after ya talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit **Adultery**' I remembered where I left me hat.*

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MatureJane For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (17-02-11), madjack (17-02-11), Violette (17-02-11)

Reviews

Hehe,i love a good old joke esp in the morning

Nice effort jane but i fell out of my pram laughing at that one,at least your a breath of fresh air better than usual moaning writers.a quikie for you jane who circumsised moby dick.

Answer fourskin divers.

Bye