Thread: hi all im lookin for

Dick hi all im lookin for

hi all im lookin for a girl or two for the 3 of march for me an 5 mates havin a stags an be into gettin a bit of a gangbang going if any girls into it pm me pls

Quote Originally Posted by big tool View Post
    hi all im lookin for a girl or two for the 3 of march for me an 5 mates havin a stags an be into gettin a bit of a gangbang going if any girls into it pm me pls
    Cant imagine the prospect of going into that situation with a bunch of buckled drunk, rowdy blokes is all that attractive to many of the girls on here.

Or maybe I've led a sheltered life after all?
    Last edited by willyup; 17-02-11 at 16:50.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (17-02-11), hornylimerick (17-02-11)

Ouch! Dont think so...

lookin for it for b4 we go out drinkin man no point been pissed tryin to have a good time ya no

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I would be surprised if you get anyone willing to do this.The girls would need to know you really well i'd say to trust you.I would say the girls would not want to be out numbered for their own safety.
    Exactly! Who from normal girls will take such risk? Not any amount of money will make me do this! No way! Crazy!

Smile

so how would i go about gettin the trust of the girls tho. An i would of liked to join the one on the 14 wit will but didnt see it till after it was done. Id like to do one but not really into doing it wit ppl i dont no is all i was thinkin even this week wit me an a friend to see a girl. What yas think?????

so how would i go about gettin the trust of the girls tho. An i would of liked to join the one on the 14 wit will but didnt see it till after it was done. Id like to do one but not really into doing it wit ppl i dont no is all i was thinkin even this week wit me an a friend to see a girl. What yas think?????

We think you chose your board name very carefully.

CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 18-02-11 at 22:05.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Eww!!

HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jessie For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (20-02-11)

11. Default

loooooooool