Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: sorry

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default sorry

    I made an off the cuff religious reference to someones avatar and in no time it decended into serious stuff and had to have the padlock fitted yet again.

    come on people have a long hard look at how things go pear shaped here. would you say these things to your postman, neighbour ? why does this happen all the time, whats going on inside peoples noggins ?

    why are some just itching for a chance to escalate anything they can ?
    Last edited by googleplex; 16-02-11 at 23:40.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to googleplex For This Useful Post:

    An don (16-02-11), jayf1 (16-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    I made an off the cuff religious reference to someones avatar and in no time it decended into serious stuff and had to have the padlock fitted yet again.

    come on people have a long hard look at how things go pear shaped here. would you say these things to your postman, neighbour ? why does this happen all the time, whats going on inside peoples noggins ?

    why are some just itching for a chance to escalate anything they can ?
    at least your sorry ..thats a start.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    what did ya say?!!
    some pretty sensitive peeps here alrite

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Your forgiven, rest easy while the easily offended among us tie themselves in knots trying be PC.


    CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 16-02-11 at 23:49.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    what did ya say?!!
    some pretty sensitive peeps here alrite
    I only made a ref to the second coming when someone with Jesus as an avatar said he was going to be persecuted by the clique. Its other people that took it down Jewish stuff but it started from a harmless joke but I guess people are looking for any reason to ramp up the bullshit.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    but I guess people are looking for any reason to ramp up the bullshit.
    here???..never!!!!!..lol

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    I made an off the cuff religious reference to someones avatar and in no time it decended into serious stuff and had to have the padlock fitted yet again.

    come on people have a long hard look at how things go pear shaped here. would you say these things to your postman, neighbour ? why does this happen all the time, whats going on inside peoples noggins ?

    why are some just itching for a chance to escalate anything they can ?
    i dont remember what remark you made there were quiet a few about my avatar most of wich were only made because i had the balls to admitt that i was one of the people that reported alac's post.
    i didnt take any of the comments about my avatar seriously but if the site managers have a problem with it they can contact me and i'll change it.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    I only made a ref to the second coming when someone with Jesus as an avatar said he was going to be persecuted by the clique. Its other people that took it down Jewish stuff but it started from a harmless joke but I guess people are looking for any reason to ramp up the bullshit.
    aww ffs!!!! where have these ppl come form?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (17-02-11)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    here???..never!!!!!..lol
    I object to cats carrying guns.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    I only made a ref to the second coming when someone with Jesus as an avatar said he was going to be persecuted by the clique. Its other people that took it down Jewish stuff but it started from a harmless joke but I guess people are looking for any reason to ramp up the bullshit.
    aww ffs!!!! where have these ppl come form?
    they wudnt last 5 mins in my

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •