Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Old Guard

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Old Guard

    It looks like soon none of the old guard will be left here , ive been informed that Alec Horan
    has gotten a permanent ban, im not assesing the rights or wrongs of it, just saying im starting to feel a bit lonesome here as all the characters are gone. Wheter he crossed the line now and again or not u have to admit Horan was a super charcter, intelligent humurous and articulate.

    Say a prayer for poor aul Mousey he will die of a broken heart, some of their repartee was
    brilliant.


    Farewell old friend
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    El Gordo (17-02-11), monster_monster (16-02-11), Ric Hardgear (17-02-11), RicFlair (17-02-11), sexyfukka (16-02-11), wanted the best 69 (17-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    I wouldn't despair just yet ber hee still has about 30 profiles left
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    sexyfukka (16-02-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    [QUOTE=Doozer;400770]I wouldn't despair just yet ber hee still has about 30 profiles left[/QUOT

    Makes no difference Horan is gone he had no other profile to touch it, and anyway according to yere laws of consistency
    once he raises his head over the parapet he will be mown down


    Removal of Horans remains after 8pm tomorrow evening
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    banning seems to be getting common lately, is it really necessary? what do we actually gain from it? apart from the fact of losing some very interesting posters?

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (16-02-11), hd7055 (16-02-11), monster_monster (16-02-11), Ric Hardgear (17-02-11), westcorklad (16-02-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Do you ever have anything nice to say
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Do you ever have anything nice to say
    me or ber?
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 16-02-11 at 20:34. Reason: must be me, ber is always nice

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    It looks like soon none of the old guard will be left here , ive been informed that Alec Horan
    has gotten a permanent ban, im not assesing the rights or wrongs of it, just saying im starting to feel a bit lonesome here as all the characters are gone. Wheter he crossed the line now and again or not u have to admit Horan was a super charcter, intelligent humurous and articulate.

    Say a prayer for poor aul Mousey he will die of a broken heart, some of their repartee was
    brilliant.


    Farewell old friend
    It's not all bad Ber, I'm still here.












































    Not looking forwards to Bers's next post.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (16-02-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    banning seems to be getting common lately, is it really necessary? what do we actually gain from it? apart from the fact of losing some very interesting posters?
    Sorry HL Ber
    he always seems to have a complaint about something
    Last edited by Doozer; 16-02-11 at 21:04.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (16-02-11), hornylimerick (16-02-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    It's not all bad Ber, I'm still here.











































    Not looking forwards to Bers's next post.
    And as depraved as ever eh Rover lol
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    rover (16-02-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Sorry HL Ber
    he always seems to have a comlaint about something

    Perhaps his gout is playing up again.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •