Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The date on this review must be wrong

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default The date on this review must be wrong

    I think I recognise the client (the alfa comment) but there is no way I can have seen him on the 14th at 12pm....I was with another client at the time?


    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 035312 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think I recognise the client (the alfa comment) but there is no way I can have seen him on the 14th at 12pm....I was with another client at the time?


    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 035312 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    he has been busy the last few weeks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think I recognise the client (the alfa comment) but there is no way I can have seen him on the 14th at 12pm....I was with another client at the time?


    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 035312 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Will get the review mods to check for you Luce .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Will get the review mods to check for you Luce .: doc
    They have checked, according to the review. However, just incase of any later discrepancies I want it noted I queried the time
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 16-02-11 at 19:19.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    They have checked, according to the review. However, just incase of any later discrepancies I want it noted I queried the time
    Shall do Luce .:doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (16-02-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I noticed that he said he saw you a while ago when I was activing the review. I put it on hold and pmd him for an accurate time and date. He replied back to me and gave me the same time and date as he posted on the review.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (16-02-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    I know who the client is, he is genuine,. but he must be catching up with his reviews as I am sure I saw him in late Jan, when I was last in Kildare, not this time.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 16-02-11 at 20:39.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I'll send him another pm.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Sorry guys,but i dont see any problems with that.... If he is genuine then doesnt matter exact date and hour like. Who will remember time and date if he visit girls regularly? Important is he is not fake and wrote nice riviews and was happy with ya What u wish more?
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 17-02-11 at 12:17.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (17-02-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Sorry guys,but i dont see any problems with that.... If he is genuine then doesnt matter exact date and hour like. Who will remember time and date if he visit girls regularly? Important is he is not fake and wrote nice riviews and was happy with ya What u wish more?
    You are right Nikky, he is a genuine client whom I have definitely seen and I appreciate his review, the only problem is that it clashes with another review at the same time, I wouldn't like anyone to think I had been up to no good
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •