Thread: Agency in Dublin

Reviews

Default Agency in Dublin

Is there any agency inDublin that you can choose a girl from 4/5 girls??
    Few years ago there was an agency that had up to 6 girls all in same room...walk in and choose one or two !!! Ahhhh the good old days with loads of dosh !!

You mean BORDEL I hope not!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    Few years ago there was an agency that had up to 6 girls all in same room...walk in and choose one or two !!! Ahhhh the good old days with loads of dosh !!
    sounds like the type of place I'd prefer to steer well clear of, also getting caught in there can only be trouble

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (16-02-11), hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Went to a place like that once in England about eight years ago.
    There was eight girls there and each one was paraded in front of me in turn and then the "madam" asked me "So who do you want to fcuk baby?"
    I found it a depressing and degrading (for the girls) experience and felt I had done the girls an immense wrong by sitting there and watching the spectacle.
    Some of them looked suspiciously young, they all looked desperate and one just looked plain scared.

I left disgusted with myself for having been complicit in putting them through such a degrading scene and felt worse that they probably had to go through it countless numbers of times a day.

Maybe I over-reacted, I dont know but I found it a thouroughly unpleasant experience anyway.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (17-02-11), charlottebabe (17-02-11)

Reviews

It wasn't as described above, it was like a lapdance club that you get to choose a girl....

Blog Entries

It wasn't as described above, it was like a lapdance club that you get to choose a girl....
    you mean there was a lap dancing club in dublin where the girls provided extras?

I was actually in a place recently on a stag where one of the guys (not a mate) swore blind before going in that the girls do extras in a private room. I doubted it and still do, but if it exists I want to know, I love lap dancers I know it's a rip off but I still really enjoy it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Unhappy

I was never in a place like that and I don't think I ever will be doesn't sound to nice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (17-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Went to a place like that once in England about eight years ago.
    There was eight girls there and each one was paraded in front of me in turn and then the "madam" asked me "So who do you want to fcuk baby?"
    I found it a depressing and degrading (for the girls) experience and felt I had done the girls an immense wrong by sitting there and watching the spectacle.
    Some of them looked suspiciously young, they all looked desperate and one just looked plain scared.

I left disgusted with myself for having been complicit in putting them through such a degrading scene and felt worse that they probably had to go through it countless numbers of times a day.

Maybe I over-reacted, I dont know but I found it a thouroughly unpleasant experience anyway.
    Wow,that sounds terrible. Glad u left. I will feel uncomfortable and like on market!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

willyup (17-02-11)