Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking Students!!!

Reviews

Angry Fucking Students!!!

I came home after a bad day at work, went to bed early, fell asleep only to be woken up by the students next-door roaring and shouting at the top of their lungs.

I phoned the landlord who said she'd call into them during the week WTF??? Their drunk and noisy now, I want something done about it now!

I went in and it took every bit of sense in me not to pull them out of the house by their hair! All I got was smart arse remarks!

Any suggestions what to do, I know next time I won't be able to control my temper and I will hurt them, so what do I do before I get myself into trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I came home after a bad day at work, went to bed early, fell asleep only to be woken up by the students next-door roaring and shouting at the top of their lungs.

I phoned the landlord who said she'd call into them during the week WTF??? Their drunk and noisy now, I want something done about it now!

I went in and it took every bit of sense in me not to pull them out of the house by their hair! All I got was smart arse remarks!

Any suggestions what to do, I know next time I won't be able to control my temper and I will hurt them, so what do I do before I get myself into trouble?
    move out mate if it bothers you...i cant see students changing can you??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (15-02-11)

Call the Guards. Once an official complaint has been made it makes it easier to get the landlord to do something about it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (16-02-11), kelly curvybabe (16-02-11), hornylimerick (16-02-11), Morpheus (15-02-11)

Reviews

Buy yourself some earplugs and then go and talk to them when they are sober and you are in a better mood. They are kids and students, they will be noisy, that is part of them growing up. Remember when you were a student, how did you react when someone older told them what to do, especially under the influence of drink.

EDIT: Or kill them while they sleep, should scare anyone coming in next time.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 15-02-11 at 23:22.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Reviews

Kick the door open and do your best impression of dirty harry. Do you feel lucky punks!!!
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

benin (15-02-11), CoolJay (16-02-11), hornylimerick (16-02-11), Rayden (16-02-11), samlad (15-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    move out mate if it bothers you...i cant see students changing can you??
    Here 4 years never had any sort of problem before, spent 30k on soundproofing the house back 4 years ago, why the fuck should I move??? All I want to do is to be able to get some sleep, is that too much to ask??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rayden (16-02-11)

Here 4 years never had any sort of problem before, spent 30k on soundproofing the house back 4 years ago, why the fuck should I move??? All I want to do is to be able to get some sleep, is that too much to ask??
    your renting and yet you spent 30k on sound proofing???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Call the Guards. Once an official complaint has been made it makes it easier to get the landlord to do something about it.
    Do that too, a few times, they can't do anything exept ask them to keep it down, that's if they even open the door to them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    your renting and yet you spent 30k on sound proofing???
    I'm not renting!!! They are! Is the cat trying to be funny??

We've spent about 150k renovating this house, I'm not moving, I think a shovel is the only answer at this stage, we have a lively back garden and could do with a raised flower bed lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Tbh, shouting and roaring at a bunch of students to quieten things down is not going to work.
    The opposite is usually the result, in my experience.
    Noisy neighbours need to be reported to the Garda, or they will continue to have wild nights.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast