Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fucking Students!!!

HL on the dole?

Reviews

You wouldn't happen to live close to the campus, would you HL? I'm based in Maynooth myself, and one of the locals (poor guy) has his house literally right next to the on-campus accomodation, and he was having so many problems with noise at night coming from there that he got on to the President of the University, and they've actually changed the rules about parties on campus. But the guy also went to the town & even County Council about the noise, since neither the local guards nor campus security were breaking up the parties.

I know you've obviously got a slightly different problem since they aren't on campus, but maybe a call to the local council office couldn't hurt, to lodge some kind of complaint, that is if the landlord doesn't do something about it now that you've tracked her down. Best of luck sorting it all!
    Last edited by Cable87; 16-02-11 at 10:52.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    that just tell you how noisy the are, the wall between the houses is 22'' thick - the original wall, 2- 25mm soundbloc slabs, 100mm rockwool, a stud wall with another 100mm of rockwool and finally another 2- 25mm soundbloc slabs.

I can only hear noise when it gets completely out of hand, last night they all left at about 12 and i counted over 20 of the little bastards leaving, pissed out of their minds
    Lucky little bastards wonder when the next 1 is, wouldnt mind partying with them, 12 too early hope the nex 1 on til the next day

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Lucky little bastards wonder when the next 1 is, wouldnt mind partying with them, 12 too early hope the nex 1 on til the next day
    Line your hi fi speakers up against their wall, put on AC/DC at full volume and turn it on when you leave for work at 6am
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

I am honestly shocked at the suggestions some of you have made, for god sake I take it you weren't ever a student. Talk about overkill. Have a quiet word politely. Whoever said they are sending the guards to the landlady I think you need to get a grip. Jeez.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

id get on to landlord cos rag week will be soon buddy!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am honestly shocked at the suggestions some of you have made, for god sake I take it you weren't ever a student. Talk about overkill. Have a quiet word politely. Whoever said they are sending the guards to the landlady I think you need to get a grip. Jeez.
    I was a student and I wouldn't of wanted to live next door to me either! Once lived in a house where the guy played dub reggae at all hours LOUD, to be honest a quiet word was pointless.I moved
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456