Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking Students!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Buy yourself some earplugs and then go and talk to them when they are sober and you are in a better mood. They are kids and students, they will be noisy, that is part of them growing up. Remember when you were a student, how did you react when someone older told them what to do, especially under the influence of drink.

EDIT: Or kill them while they sleep, should scare anyone coming in next time.
    I was never a student, so I can't relate to them, I like your edit though, sounds like a plan

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yip these are the people that protest over fees, plenty money for drink. Rag week is coming up in Cork next week and
    the guards are having to put on alot of extra manpower as their behaviour is scandalous, they go round urinating and
    defaecating on peoples lawns, drinking on the streets old people scared to leave their homes.Its so bad now the Guards
    said it is introducing a zero tolerance. As for ure situation HL if it was my problem id knock a few heads together to hell
    with the consequences. We havent a tosser in the country at the moment and we are going to have to spend scarce
    funds policing these delinquints, everyone of them that are arrested should be fucked out of college pronto
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

cwguy (16-02-11), hornylimerick (15-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I'm not renting!!! They are! Is the cat trying to be funny??

We've spent about 150k renovating this house, I'm not moving, I think a shovel is the only answer at this stage, we have a lively back garden and could do with a raised flower bed lol
    sorry mate nothing in your op suggests you owned the house next door..you have my sympathy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Blog Entries

I came home after a bad day at work, went to bed early, fell asleep only to be woken up by the students next-door roaring and shouting at the top of their lungs.

I phoned the landlord who said she'd call into them during the week WTF??? Their drunk and noisy now, I want something done about it now!

I went in and it took every bit of sense in me not to pull them out of the house by their hair! All I got was smart arse remarks!

Any suggestions what to do, I know next time I won't be able to control my temper and I will hurt them, so what do I do before I get myself into trouble?
    Any level of violence or agression towards them is only going to make things worse. Wait till the morning sleep or no sleep and pester the Landlord until she actually does something about their behaviour. Think your day has been bad enough.
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 15-02-11 at 23:36. Reason: she not he

7. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Jump in the car, make the way to Tralee and I promise I ll take care of u.
    Naughty videos on EF.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Do a little homework HL . Get the landlords number. Not that hard if you are clever about it. Then ring the landlord every time it kicks off.
    I've been through this before and the landlord is your only hope.
    I found out the landlords mobile, landline and home address. Rang him all night, every night there was a problem. Even called to his house at 4am to invite him around to hear the noise.

Don't even bother trying to confront the students, It's the landlords problem.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Hman (16-02-11), hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Reviews

I came home after a bad day at work, went to bed early, fell asleep only to be woken up by the students next-door roaring and shouting at the top of their lungs.

I phoned the landlord who said she'd call into them during the week WTF??? Their drunk and noisy now, I want something done about it now!

I went in and it took every bit of sense in me not to pull them out of the house by their hair! All I got was smart arse remarks!

Any suggestions what to do, I know next time I won't be able to control my temper and I will hurt them, so what do I do before I get myself into trouble?
    Call the landlord again and say if their behaviour does not improve you will involve the guards..that should shake her into action...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Keep a diary detailing every disturbance you experience from them.
    Report every incident to the guards (and I dont mean every time they drop a plate).
    Then send details of all the disturbances to the landlord asking them to take action and point out
    that the guards have been informed of all the bigger problems.

If the guards are called there enough times they will take action themseleves to get you off their back.

I'm surprised they didnt go in when you called them before.
    I reported a noisey party at the house across the road from me in UK and when they didnt get an answer at the door they climbed over the back garden wall and walked in through the open patio door! :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Reviews

Going into them will make matters worse HL but i know its tempting.
    Just keep calling the landlord its her problem although i know that doesnt help your sleeping issue.
    Best of luck with it.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (16-02-11)

Here 4 years never had any sort of problem before, spent 30k on soundproofing the house back 4 years ago, why the fuck should I move??? All I want to do is to be able to get some sleep, is that too much to ask??
    Thirty K and you can hear a few students? That was a waste of cash then so
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

shake and vac (16-02-11)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast