Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So what's your Chinese Zodiac Sign ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default So what's your Chinese Zodiac Sign ?

Just spotted this and thought it might be interesting to see if there is a pattern.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/chinese_zodiac.htm

So I'm a dog !! Wouldn't you know it !
    Dog
    Those born under this sign are honest, quiet, intelligent, generous, stubborn, loyal and faithful to those they love. They are introverted listeners, dedicated but also cynical and prone to letting their external anxieties get the better of them. Constant worry, a sharp tongue, and a tendency to be a faultfinder will always plague them. However, they are born to be successful. Dogs will be excellent businessmen, activists, teachers, or secret agents. Tigers and Horses are deemed as best matches, and Dragons need to be handled with care.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

City Gent (15-02-11), dr love (15-02-11), magicalman9357 (15-02-11), Morpheus (15-02-11)

Horse

They are hardworking, intelligent and friendly, cheerful and popular, but impatient. Usually they consider themselves superior to others. They have a strong streak of selfishness and sharp cunning and should guard against being egotistical. Adventurer, scientist, poet, or politician will be suitable occupations for them. Horses get well along with Tigers and Dogs instead of Rats.

CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 15-02-11 at 18:25. Reason: Just noticed me and Dave are soul mates
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Rooster

Roosters are courageous, hardworking, shrewd, arrogant, reckless, selfish and eccentric. They are thirsty for knowledge, devoted to work and definite involved in decision-making. They are skilled at what they do and attentive to details. However, they tend to seem boastful to others. Roosters will be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler. The sign promises harmony with Snakes and Ox and trouble with Rabbits.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok so far CG and Spur should avoid each other, and HL should avoid Rabbits !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (15-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

As the fighting animal, those born under tiger's sign are sensitive, aggressive, unpredictable, charming, emotional, courageous and capable of great love. Often risking themselves, they have a carefree life. Tigers usually will be outstanding as a boss, explorer, racecar driver, or matador. A happy marriage can take place with a Horse or a Dog but never a Monkey.
    Sums me up .; lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries

Rooster
    Roosters are courageous, hardworking, shrewd, arrogant, reckless, selfish and eccentric. They are thirsty for knowledge, devoted to work and definite involved in decision-making. They are skilled at what they do and attentive to details. However, they tend to seem boastful to others. Roosters will be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler. The sign promises harmony with Snakes and Ox and trouble with Rabbits.

Reviews

Well I'm a Cock!!!!

No surprise there, I'll try not to crow!

(*Well rooster = cock , same thing.)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries

Well, I am a Tiger, only I'm not that much into fighting, I'm more of a peaceful tiger

Tiger

As the fighting animal, those born under tiger's sign are sensitive, aggressive, unpredictable, charming, emotional, courageous and capable of great love. Often risking themselves, they have a carefree life. Tigers usually will be outstanding as a boss, explorer, racecar driver, or matador. A happy marriage can take place with a Horse or a Dog but never a Monkey.
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 15-02-11 at 18:46.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (15-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Sums me up .; lol doc
    So you must be either 24 or 48 years old

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

dr love (15-02-11), mature abby (15-02-11)

Reviews

A snake

Those born under this sign are usually considered clever, passionate, determined, romantic, intense, rich in wisdom and charm, but vain

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast