Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tech trouble!! Help please?

Anon361, a little patience would be a good for you! LOL. I didn't thank you because I hadn't looked at the post until now.

I would now formally like to thank Mr. Anon361 for his kind and useful input to this thread.

Ok, seriously, I didn't realise we couldn't reply to a ladies post. Any particular reason?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Anon361, a little patience would be a good for you! LOL. I didn't thank you because I hadn't looked at the post until now.

I would now formally like to thank Mr. Anon361 for his kind and useful input to this thread.

Ok, seriously, I didn't realise we couldn't reply to a ladies post. Any particular reason?
    You're forgiven, was bored and said to myself who can I start a fight with LOL
    That rule was brought in ages ago, some ladies felt other ladies were getting preferential treatment on the boards because as they were popular and in a lot of cases had better English to interact on the boards their posts were replied to more so therefore their thread appeared on top of new post list more often, so after they all got together and complained that rule was introduced.. Now ladies can advertise only once a day on the boards and they cannot enter into any conversations in general chat that might be seen as advertising..

Thanks Anon.
    Seems a bit silly to me. A lady put up an advertisement with very little info, I tried to send a message to ask her to clarify but obviously wasn't allowed. May have cost her a booking!

Mystery solved, Anon is a legend!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Thanks Anon.
    Seems a bit silly to me. A lady put up an advertisement with very little info, I tried to send a message to ask her to clarify but obviously wasn't allowed. May have cost her a booking!

Mystery solved, Anon is a legend!
    You can always send her a PM, if she uses the boards she uses PM's..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Hman (16-02-11)

Doh!

Yes, of course. My brain not functioning very well for the last few days!!

Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123