Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: What do I get ......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default What do I get ......

    ..... for 400 posts ???!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    ..... for 400 posts ???!!
    Well if you collect five of em, you get a Congrats on 2,000 thread.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (15-02-11), hornylimerick (15-02-11), jimmydee (15-02-11), Morpheus (15-02-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I suppose the fact that today you have been a member of E-I for exactly 1700 days is more impressive so I'd be boasting about that fact more, not too many about that can top it

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (15-02-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    ..... for 400 posts ???!!
    nicole..give the man a 400 posts voucher will ya!...lol

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (15-02-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default


    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (15-02-11), hornylimerick (15-02-11), Morpheus (15-02-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Well if you collect five of em, you get a Congrats on 2,000 thread.

    Be fair Dave it's taken him nearly five years to get to 400 at that rate we won't be congratulating him on his 2,000th post till about May 2030 so if you don't mind I will say "well done Banjo on your 400th post mate"
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (15-02-11), Blond chick NIKKY (15-02-11), dave1dave (15-02-11), hornylimerick (15-02-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I was hoping Nicole would give me another gift voucher .... instead of a USB bomb !

    Oh crap now that's 401 posts .... shite. Right ..... 500 here I come !


    Disclaimer: Banjo is in no way associated with his own posts. Views expressed in said posts do not necessarily represent the opinions of Banjo nor any of his moods or humours. Posts are made for entertainment purposes only and Banjo accepts no responsibility for any actions taken or not taken on foot of his posts. Banjo is regulated by his mickey most of the time, see website for further details.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Had that already without ever making a post.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I was hoping Nicole would give me another gift voucher .... instead of a USB bomb !

    Oh crap now that's 401 posts .... shite. Right ..... 500 here I come !


    Disclaimer: Banjo is in no way associated with his own posts. Views expressed in said posts do not necessarily represent the opinions of Banjo nor any of his moods or humours. Posts are made for entertainment purposes only and Banjo accepts no responsibility for any actions taken or not taken on foot of his posts. Banjo is regulated by his mickey most of the time, see website for further details.
    pmsl...you should make your disclaimer your new signature...brilliant.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (15-02-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Be fair Dave it's taken him nearly five years to get to 400 at that rate we won't be congratulating him on his 2,000th post till about May 2030 so if you don't mind I will say "well done Banjo on your 400th post mate"
    Haha, just worked it out, at his current rate of .24 posts per day he will reach 2000 on Friday 13th of Aprill 2029, Unlucky for sum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •