Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so called 'friends'

Default so called 'friends'

I Had it out with a 'friend' today shes the kind of person who has treated me for too long like her own therapist and only ever talks to me when she has a problem never asking me how I'm doing once in a while be careful such people drag u down Ever met people like this?..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I Had it out with a 'friend' today shes the kind of person who has treated me for too long like her own therapist and only ever talks to me when she has a problem never asking me how I'm doing once in a while be careful such people drag u down Ever met people like this?..
    How did it go ?

I see you've met my ex-girlfriends! 
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (14-02-11)

Blog Entries

Have met lots of people like that and the worst thing is I find it really difficult to tell them what I think. It's very irritating at times and when I mention anything about myself these people barely acknowledge what I am saying. Must take some assertiveness lessons.

Reviews

Actually yes I have....

They are usually a few years younger than me and usually really pretty and no they NEVER ask how I am.....
    Bada Bing!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (14-02-11)

Come on ExP it's valentines day there are some very nice ladies out there, if someone takes the piss ignore them and enjoy your day mate.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

"you just come round when you got a problem" says EP busily selecting another
    TV channel.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    How did it go ?
    look I'm good natured understanding sensitive but its a tough job listening to such peoples problems when you've got enough on your plate yourself if people see u as an easy exit to their problems they'll use u I thought being honest today & telling her ''I really dont want to get involved in this'' was for the best she left the coffee shop abruptly so be it...

Actually yes I have too. Better to broke friendship. Actually if that was really friendship... They will get u down all the time. Most of them wont change.

Hope yr ok EPS x

Reviews

Yeah all the bloody time. They're energy suckers.
    Last edited by Banjo; 14-02-11 at 19:10.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast