Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: walking out if you dont feel the spark

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    and it's VERY obvious you do Kelly

CG
    And how very fine they are!
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

Strange... But i hate it as well. Ist quite common lately that somebody make app and come over just look on u and go away. I am always piss off and always say them better to look on photos next time properly and dont waste our time and bla bla bla. But why bother again and again.. So now i just go and open the door and ask them leave quickly But never yell on any1. But sometimes i am tempting

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Strange... But i hate it as well. Ist quite common lately that somebody make app and come over just look on u and go away. I am always piss off and always say them better to look on photos next time properly and dont waste our time and bla bla bla. But why bother again and again.. So now i just go and open the door and ask them leave quickly But never yell on any1. But sometimes i am tempting
    Come on Nikky I wouldn't say to many blokes walk out on you and the ones that do are probably intimidated by good looks and go weak at the knees LoL.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (14-02-11), warmcome (14-02-11)

Reviews

Now that's what I would call a timewaster... Next one try sell him a signed picture as a keep sake

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (14-02-11), kelly curvybabe (14-02-11)

Reviews

I'd imagine they can be found just around the corner wanking furiously.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (14-02-11)

Ha ha guys believe me. Thats happened. OK my record was 3 guys in row in the same day. Eve didnt believe me and think i hide them somewhere in my room. But i didnt First was chinese guy and said i am too high for him,then italian guy, he dont talk and just sit on my bed and gape on me,i had to kick him out or he will be sittng there till now and on the end irish bloke who forget his wallet in his car. Oh yeah yeah how bright

OK i have to say i cut my hair a bit.... but the rest is the same like on photos swear!
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 14-02-11 at 16:52.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (14-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Now that's what I would call a timewaster... Next one try sell him a signed picture as a keep sake
    Know girls that's not a bad idea signed pics anon you might have something there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    i explain im not a preforming monkey
    If they think you are a monkey, they should have gone to spec savers.
    Either that or they are looking at different picture to me.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Ha ha guys believe me. Thats happened. OK my record was 3 guys in row in the same day. Eve didnt believe me and think i hide them somewhere in my room. But i didnt First was chinese guy and said i am too high for him,then italian guy, he dont talk and just sit on my bed and gape on me,i had to kick him out or he will be sittng there till now and on the end irish bloke who forget his wallet in his car. Oh yeah yeah how bright

OK i have to say i cut my hair a bit.... but the rest is the same like on photos swear!
    Cool I like that typical Irish lad we always forget our wallets that excuse will never run it's course did it work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

its a strange world.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast