Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Car

Reviews

Default New Car

Folks I've to buy a new car. What would you choose ? And be realistic ..... I'm not talking a Porsche, Ferrari or a Maybach here !

For me one car is the same as the next .... but I do like my comforts too It must have a proper back seat, 4 doors and be practical for everyday use.

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Folks I've to buy a new car. What would you choose ? And be realistic ..... I'm not talking a Porsche, Ferrari or a Maybach here !

For me one car is the same as the next .... but I do like my comforts too It must have a proper back seat, 4 doors and be practical for everyday use.
    what kinda budget are we talking ??

Don't buy anything that is rear wheel drive. I have had the most miserable winter of my driving life.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (14-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    what kinda budget are we talking ??
    Well .... don't care really. It's replacing a Mercedes GL class which I was never quiet comfortable with due to it's size.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You'll generally get better value buying a car about 5 years old and selling it in another 5 or so.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    the Honda Civic is popular:

f*** your honda civic..i have a horse outside..lol

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

An don (13-02-11), Banjo (13-02-11), hd7055 (14-02-11), hornylimerick (13-02-11), Rodney69 (13-02-11), warmcome (13-02-11), westcorklad (13-02-11)

Reviews

the new 5 series is nice and 10k cheaper than the old one

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Don't buy anything that is rear wheel drive. I have had the most miserable winter of my driving life.
    you really should sell that toy and buy a car ...lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Prob two of the best family cars are the Toyota Avensis and the Skoda Octavia, i know that in the Octavia for a couple
    grand extra u can get air conditioning, cruise control etc. These are both very reliable and practical cars
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

lcilis26 (13-02-11)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast