Thread: Contact Lenses

Default Contact Lenses

I think the time has come for me to consider contacts. I seem to have to wear my geggs more and more of the time.
    I realise there are lots of choices out there, dailies, weeklies, monthlies etc
    I wondered if anyone has tried the ones you wear overnight and they reshape your eyeballs whilst you sleep. You take them out in the morning and your sight is fine all day.
    xx

Wow... have never heard of them... sounds cool.... Depending on the lasses you wear, laser eye surgery might be worth considering.
    My future husband, Richard sais hello to the forum...

Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Wow... have never heard of them... sounds cool.... Depending on the lasses you wear, laser eye surgery might be worth considering.
    Here you go PW.
    Contact lenses that boost your sight while you sleep | Mail Online
    Although everyone I know who has had Laser has raved about it, it's not been around long enough for me to consider it. Just my personal feelings about it x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have a thing for ladies with glasses.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I have a thing for ladies with glasses.
    Yeap, so do I!!