Thread: Everybody Read This Please - City Gent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Everybody Read This Please - City Gent

Well it's nice to be back after my forced sabbatical lol thanks to the gents and ladies that kept in touch by email.

As regular posters will be aware my ban was because of my little spat with Mature Busty Siobhan. So I will take this opportunity to say sorry to her and any board members that took offence at my actions.

In hind-site I may have handled the situation with a little more diplomacy but in my defence I was attacked first and was only defending myself.

My ban was because of a "threatening" PM to Siobhan, again in my defence I had written "I will be in Dublin next week if you want to meet face to face" on my part it was just a statement of fact not meant as any sort of threat.

As the management and Mods on E-I now know I do not have multiple ID's on the board and have never posted under any other ID.

Well that's it I won't ramble on but I will say I don't intend to go soft and if I disagree with any other posters I will so so but think before I write.

CG*
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

benin (13-02-11), Doozer (13-02-11), dr love (13-02-11), Fitzy (14-02-11), Forrest (13-02-11), hornylimerick (13-02-11), lovethegirls (14-02-11), Lucy Chambers (13-02-11), magicalman9357 (13-02-11), mature abby (14-02-11), prettywoman (13-02-11), Rachel Divine (14-02-11), rover (13-02-11), samlad (13-02-11), Shirley Joy (14-09-11), westcorklad (13-02-11)