Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day or alternative????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Valentines Day or alternative????????

A question for all members,, as we know Valentines day is a day where we express our love and appreication for our beloved,, but i was wondering if the recievers of these tokens of love would think more of them if they were bought on a day that was not specified as a day for this,, like if you got a pressie on any say "normal" day as a token of love would you like it more????????

poggo.....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    A question for all members,, as we know Valentines day is a day where we express our love and appreication for our beloved,, but i was wondering if the recievers of these tokens of love would think more of them if they were bought on a day that was not specified as a day for this,, like if you got a pressie on any say "normal" day as a token of love would you like it more????????

poggo.....
    Any day it is special when I am with the guy I love. As about gifts, he is a gift!!!!
    Back on topic, I apreciate more a gift in a normal day than one in Valentines day. Its more exciting when I recive something when I dont expect.
    Naughty videos on EF.

3. Default

poggo.....
    When u expect a present is not a surprise.......When is spontaneous is the time when u really appreciate the smallest gift.....So I will go with a casual day gift then the Valentine Day.
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

poggo (16-02-11), Rachel Divine (14-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    When u expect a present is not a surprise.......When is spontaneous is the time when u really appreciate the smallest gift.....So I will go with a casual day gift then the Valentine Day.
    Do you like flowers,sweetie?
    Its a nice gift, too often can be a bit annoying, I think
    Naughty videos on EF.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

mileysweet (13-02-11)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    Do you like flowers,sweetie?
    Its a nice gift, too often can be a bit annoying, I think
    Dam it you read me like a book..... I totally agree if you get too often same thing its not anymore a surprise but a habit which at some point would get boring....but then again WOMEN are so complicated.....1 min they say they like gift when they came spontaneous in short while if a celebration day came along they get mad if their partner isn't remembering to get her a small gift...
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

poggo (16-02-11), Rachel Divine (13-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    Dam it you read me like a book..... I totally agree if you get too often same thing its not anymore a surprise but a habit which at some point would get boring....but then again WOMEN are so complicated.....1 min they say they like gift when they came spontaneous in short while if a celebration day came along they get mad if their partner isn't remembering to get her a small gift...
    yes this i agree with this it keeps us lads on our toes though,,,, the phrase "you dont bring me flowers anymore" takes on new light with this info,,,maybe I will alternate betweeen flowers and chocolate?????????does not scan as a lyric but what the hey...

Poggo.......
    Last edited by poggo; 13-02-11 at 14:33. Reason: thwowing flowers in the bin and running to shop,,,,,
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

10. Default

yes this i agree with this it keeps us lads on our toes though,,,, the phrase "you dont bring me flowers anymore" takes on new light with this info,,,maybe I will alternate betweeen flowers and chocolate?????????does not scan as a lyric but what the hey...

Poggo.......
    As long as u don't turn your partner in a diabetic then will be ok for a short while as pressie.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

poggo (16-02-11), Rachel Divine (14-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

poggo.....
    I would say unexpected gifts are always more appreciated than the Valentines/Birthday/Christmas statutory ones.
    It doesn't matter how small the gift, it's the thought that counts.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (13-02-11), Rachel Divine (13-02-11), TheBestPoster (15-02-11)

Reviews

any day i spend with the one i love is a gift, nothing makes me happier

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (13-02-11), Rachel Divine (13-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    any day i spend with the one i love is a gift, nothing makes me happier
    exactly Valentines day is stupid really as u should be celebrating the ones u care about & love everyday not just once a year

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (13-02-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast