Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: People with way too much time on their hands

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    If it's in bad taste then why does the header of each of our posts say how many posts we have? Why do you and I have a label under our names saying "Certified E-I Addict"?
    Well, it's not like Irish people are known for being classy are they

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    no thats deffo an american thing....lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I'm not taking the bait this time.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Please let's all be civil and debate like adults .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

benin (12-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Its not so bad here. The only problem I have with America, is that its hard to get close to people. To make friends or get any kind of relationship going. Americans have their guard up. But they are still friendly and helpful. Americans are stressed but not bad people. Not sure why people put a blanket statement on people of certain countries. I'd rather be in Europe, not because people are not good or friendly in America. But because I want to get close to people. I dont like the walls that are up here around people. I want to get close....
    And you can get close to people in Europe. Europeans are not afraid to connect and bond
    Having lived on both sides of the Atlantic for many years, I'd say people have walls around them everywhere. The walls are just in different places. Everyone is friendly up to a point, and then you hit a barrier which is difficult to cross.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Morning El Gordo! Good to know u keep an eye on us in the that thread..
    Naughty videos on EF.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    Morning El Gordo! Good to know u keep an eye on us in the that thread..
    Don't worry. I didn't read those posts.

too many children here bumping up that stupid thread tell them not to do it and like a child they'll do it more 'too cold and nothing else to do?' go get a job.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (13-02-11)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234