Thread: Women

Default Women

Women who tell u they're waiting for the ''right one'' not noticing they have more in common with you than some of the idiots they end up with because they are more physically attractive than u, are not worth loving - Do u agree?..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

T_Tronic (12-02-11), willyup (12-02-11)

Thank God some1 else feels the same.. lol.
    But, if a girl came onto you, who you were not attracted to, but had a load in common, what would you say??

And why so do many younger women these days turn their noses up at gentlemen and prefer to go with guys who treat them poorly and don't respect them? It boggles the mind.
    Live without Freedom and never know Life!

Quote Originally Posted by dublinky View Post
    And why so do many younger women these days turn their noses up at gentlemen and prefer to go with guys who treat them poorly and don't respect them? It boggles the mind.
    yes I did a thread on this before got huge amount of replies God knows I know enough about this having seen this with friends but some women think its a challenge in some way 'I can change him' attitude when they all end up emotionally damaged the same type of women will say 'nice guys are boring'! something slow in the minds of such women mehinks..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

dublinky (12-02-11), T_Tronic (12-02-11)

Reviews

at various points of the menstrual cycle, women will
    diversify in preference from risky male/softy male.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (12-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Women who tell u they're waiting for the ''right one'' not noticing they have more in common with you than some of the idiots they end up with because they are more physically attractive than u, are not worth loving - Do u agree?..
    Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, how sure are you that she has more in common with you? When we fall in love we tend to see what we have in common, and when we fall out again we concentrate on the differences. That's the way humans work. So maybe you are seeing more things in common than she, because you are in love with her and she isn't in love with you. And maybe you're better off if she isn't. It's quite possible that if you did get involved you would find yourself in a year or two thinking "How did I ever get together with this woman? We have nothing in common?" I can't know, of course, but it's worth considering.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dublinky View Post
    It's always been like that woman love bad boys.

Reviews

women from venus, men from mars, we have to acept the quirks of both sexes!!