Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Divorce Letter *Ever*

Reviews

Yep, it is quit funny, that letter surfaces ever few years even once or twice on this site but still funny to read
    Ps, ladies who say she will get her revenge, don't forget you all made your beds now you may lye in them, maybe she is the earner in the relationship and he will get what he deserves, every penny of it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Yep, it is quit funny, that letter surfaces ever few years even once or twice on this site but still funny to read
    Ps, ladies who say she will get her revenge, don't forget you all made your beds now you may lye in them, maybe she is the earner in the relationship and he will get what he deserves, every penny of it
    Hell would freeze over first before I would give my hard earned money to a man. I would go on the dole first.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, Violette. Not to worry, I am sure that Connie will be getting the best revenge. It starts with a lawyer and ends with a feeling of complete satisfaction as you take every penny you deserve
    if i get married im doing it in either barbados/bahamas...u can have a pre nup that will stand up in court.....she wont know what hit her!!!!

and lucy dont say romance is dead with me..haha

Reviews

Classic!! He's sure to get her back now!

Although I'm sure thats not the intent of his letter.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Hell would freeze over first before I would give my hard earned money to a man. I would go on the dole first.
    Don't ye love the idiom "whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander"
    Last edited by anon361; 12-02-11 at 15:02.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Well dosent that give u a little insight into how men so often feel when being taken to the cleaners
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    if i get married im doing it in either barbados/bahamas...u can have a pre nup that will stand up in court.....she wont know what hit her!!!!

and lucy dont say romance is dead with me..haha
    Ah, I think I will be having some type of Hindu ceremony for my next wedding. Something like Mick Jaggers

Romance is dead when divorce looms.. always get a pre nup if you can.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Don't ye love the idiom "whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander"
    One reason this goose is single

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well dosent that give u a little insight into how men so often feel when being taken to the cleaners
    Yes one can say that, but please factor in that usually in marriages where the male is the bread winner, the woman is often encouraged to stay at home and look after children, often loosing what ever professional skills she may have accomplished along the way. Due to having to deal with children and husbands; both of which can be soul destroying not to mention mind numbingly dull in repetition and routine. Sir decides his itches aren't getting scratched and he wants to trade madam in for a new model, thusly dumping her and the brats in a 2 bedroom walk up so he can spend time and money on his new piece of ass. So sorry after having sacrificed years of her life, her youth, and her looks to the bastard and his brats, she deserves compensation, lots of compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, I think I will be having some type of Hindu ceremony for my next wedding. Something like Mick Jaggers

Romance is dead when divorce looms.. always get a pre nup if you can.
    I wouldn't date without one.
    Last edited by Violette; 12-02-11 at 16:44.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12