Thread: Either Anna or Maria will do.

Reviews

Default Either Anna or Maria will do.

In my post Irish Girls Anna Savicha replied saying she had found me a girl.Keep lookin' is what I say Anna as you were way off the mark here.I will give you a hint however.I like women's tennis ( I like women's anything really especially women's beach volleyball ) so if you can come up with someone like Anna Kournakova ( when she was 18 ) or Maria Sharapova then you will be much closer to the mark. Keep searchin' . Dam

Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    In my post Irish Girls Anna Savicha replied saying she had found me a girl.Keep lookin' is what I say Anna as you were way off the mark here.I will give you a hint however.I like women's tennis ( I like women's anything really especially women's beach volleyball ) so if you can come up with someone like Anna Kournakova ( when she was 18 ) or Maria Sharapova then you will be much closer to the mark. Keep searchin' . Dam
    and I give a fuck because?

Reviews

Cool Fool For Love!!

damron you are so sad!! You still don't realise that Anna was taking the piss out of you when she said she found you an Irish girl do you?!! Didn't you follow the link she posted??!! She was making fun of you ............. open your eyes!!

Paws

Bigpaws.get over my english and don't try to wind up people. You are just like big child
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Default anna or maria

Hal I don't expect you to give a fuck about me and paws thanks for the advice I KNOW WELL ANNA IS TAKING THE PISS NOT ONLY OF ME BUT OF ALL OF US.SHE IS AFTER ALL THE GREAT PRETENDER.

Reviews

Default anna or maria

paws , read my original post Anna or Maria and tell me again who is takin the piss out of who (or is it whom)? Cheers Dam