Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I may found an agency...

No, its not that, your laqst post seemed to suggest you think that the the interest in this thread seem to be coming from "certain quarters"??? i just wandered into this topic by accident so i hope your remark was not intended to suggest that i have any vested interest in the subject matter, and that i shouildnt be allowed to xpress my opinions without any assumptions being drawn

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinphlox View Post
    No, its not that, your laqst post seemed to suggest you think that the the interest in this thread seem to be coming from "certain quarters"??? i just wandered into this topic by accident so i hope your remark was not intended to suggest that i have any vested interest in the subject matter, and that i shouildnt be allowed to xpress my opinions without any assumptions being drawn
    No, we all know your posts are not motivated by anything beyond cider. I think he was refering to other people.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

An don (12-02-11)

thank you, El G, you have me well spotted.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinphlox View Post
    As El said nothing to do with you .

Reviews

the other quarters referred to are well known already to even newish ppl like me, we have seen their reaction on other related agency/pipmp posts,
    the thing is they always take the bait!! it=f they were smart they woul just shut the hell up lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-02-11)

Based on the records, we can not say much. There is no link between these profiles at all.
    It is obvious that pictures are taken in same place. My suggestion is the girls know each other and they took pictures of them selves. Of course I only can suggest this as no evidence apart from same place could be provided.
    Thanks,
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 12-02-11 at 11:59.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ad Staff For This Useful Post:

poggo (12-02-11), Rachel Divine (12-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Based on the records, we can not say much. There is no link between these profiles at all.
    It is obvious that pictures are taken in same place. My suggestion is the girls know each other and they took pictures of them selves. Of course I only can suggest this as no evidence apart from same place could be provided.
    Thanks,
    Thanks ad staff,,, maybe in future a pm would suffice...

Poggo...
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I think that's exactly what poggo was saying. He said it was "frankly ridiculous".
    Gordo saying its ridiculous and then drawing the conclusion that i was in someway saying she had no right to post are two separte things, now I know you to be a reasonably intelligent person so to come to ths conclusion surprises me....

Poggo....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Gordo saying its ridiculous and then drawing the conclusion that i was in someway saying she had no right to post are two separte things, now I know you to be a reasonably intelligent person so to come to ths conclusion surprises me....

Poggo....

Hilarious. Should we assume El Gordo is using his own stumbling block then?

You and Rachel tried to belittle the OP for posting by casting aspertions. El Gordo merely validated her reasons for posting. Interesting this has caused such a fuss
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 12-02-11 at 13:08.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    the other quarters referred to are well known already to even newish ppl like me, we have seen their reaction on other related agency/pipmp posts,
    the thing is they always take the bait!! it=f they were smart they woul just shut the hell up lol
    One could almost say it was a stumbling block, Kelso
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast